Such an issue or error may generally occur on any version of Windows. So, don’t get panic at all! In such a case the given error message will appear on your windows whenever you access the browsers. You just need to Fix Your Browser Is Not Supported Error with the help of qualified techies. Such kind of tech-savvy person will be met on respective Browser Customer Support Number in a manner to fix the browser error.
Thus, the following error message will appear whenever you open the respective browsers that are TMCM WebUI in IE11: Your browser is not supported. Update the browsers to the latest version of Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer and turn off Compatibility View.
Basic Cause For Getting Your Browser Is Not Supported Error
Listed below are some causes of confronting such type of error message on the browser:-
- The compatibility view of the browsers are enabled or SSL state is cached.
- com has been added to the “Website you’ve added for the Compatibility View” section in browsers.
- Use Microsoft compatibility lists checkbox is checked in browsers.
Further, you can even grab respective browsers Customer Care Service to get the handy solution to this problem as its technicians have years of experience in such a problem.
Effective & Working Solutions To Fix Your Browser Is Not Supported Error
To cope-with this browser issue simply performs the following steps given below:
Solution 1: Remove Symantec Domain From Browsers Compatibility View Settings
At first, remove the Symantec domain from browsers compatibility view settings and then uncheck “Use Microsoft compatibility lists”. To do it look-up the below points:
- Firstly click on Tools and then navigate to browser “Compatibility View Settings”.
- After then select from the list and then click on the “Remove” button.
- Lastly, uncheck Use Microsoft Compatibility lists and then close the window and restart the browser again.
Solution 2: Clear Browser SSL Cache & Browser History
- Click on Tools and then go to browser Options.
- Then, click “Content tab” and move to Clear SSL state and click OK button.
- Now, hit the General tab and navigate to Delete section option.
- Click on Delete button again.
- Restart the browser again.
Solution 3 – Update Respective Browser
- Firstly open the respective installed browser.
- Then click on the three-dot menu in the browser.
- After then go to browser About section where you will see a message “Your Browser Is Not Supported”.
- Select Help and then browser About section, click to update.
- After browser gets an update to restart the browser.
The above-given solution will definitely help you out to overcome and resolve from Your Browser Is Not Supported Error. Just try it and overcome your browser error.