This page includes step by step instruction through which you can easily remove Bing Search Engine from Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. So, keep reading this tutorial guide completely till the end.
Know About Bing Search Engine
Over the Internet, there are several search engine that claims user to boost or enhance their web surfing experience. Google Chrome is one of the most popular and widely used browser. The second commonly used search engine is Bing owned by Microsoft. While some of the users believe that Google Chrome is too much better than other browser but some of people are also consider the Bing browser as an alternative of Chrome. Bing search engine has an easy to use interface and a tool that capable to install it as add-on. There are several great features of bing search engine but the problem is that it offers some unrelated program along with cost-free program. So, user must remove Bing search engine.
Effective Solutions To Remove Bing Search Engine [Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge]
Instruction To Remove Bing Search Engine On Chrome
- Start your Chrome browser.
- Move your cursor to click on Options button and choose Settings option.
- Under the section of Appearance, check whether web address belongs to Bing or not.
- If yes then set your default address and Google Chrome.
- Under the section of search engine, open drop down menu which is located next to Search engine used in address bar and click on Google Chrome.
- On next, click on Manage search engines.
- Click on vertical three dot next to Bing and then after click on Remove button.
- To get back to main settings webpage, click on the Back button.
- On next, scroll down to section of On startup.
- If ‘Open a specific page or set of pages’ option is enabled and Bing search engine is listed then click on Remove button.
Steps To Delete Bing Search Engine on Mozilla Firefox
- Launch your Firefox browser.
- Click on search engine icon that you used to search anything on Firefox.
- Click on the option of Manage Search Extensions.
- In the list of all available search engine, click on Bing and then after click on Remove button.
- If a confirmation box will be appear on screen, click on OK button.
- Go to Menu icon >> click on Tools >> Add-ons >> Extensions.
- If Bing extension is installed then click on Remove button.
- Lastly, restart your Firefox browser.
Guide To Remove Bing Search Engine On Internet Explorer
- Launch your IE browser.
- Click on Settings icon and then after click on Manage Add-ons.
- Click on the Search Providers and then click on Find more search providers that located at bottom of Manage Add-Ons window.
- On next, select your desired search provider.
- Click on Add option and then after again click on Add.
- In the opened Manage Add-ons windows, click on the Close button.
- On next, go to Settings icon >> Click on Manage Add-ons >> Search Providers.
- Click on Search provider, set IE as default browser and lastly click on Close button.
Procedure To Remove Bing Search Engine On Microsoft Edge
- Start your Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on icon of 3 ellipses which is located in upper right corner.
- On next, click on View Advanced Settings.
- After that click on option of Change Search Engine and then after click on option of Set as Default.