|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected MASOK ransomware as threat to your computer|
|MASOK ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Netcraft||8.409259||Variant of Win32/Trojan.MASOK ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall MASOK ransomware Completely – Free Download|
MASOK ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them AnyMP4 DVD to iPhone Converter SE , Q emulator 0.9.0a89 , Simplify 3.1.2 , KKGames , Flashcard Suite (Student Edition) 1.3.2 , DEVONagent Pro 3.9.1 , newslite 1.10 , Home and Away 1.1.1 , PatternMaker 188.8.131.52 , MacTrivia 1.0 , Katakanous 1 , War Grimoire 1.1 , upCast RT 7.6.7 , Counter 1.0.0 , Camera Plus Pro 4.3 , Sync-N-Link X 1.0.33 , iMathGeo 2.7.2 , Deblock 1.0
All Crucial Facts Of MASOK ransomware That You Must Know
MASOK ransomware is another most vicious, dangerous and harmful System infection belongs to the Ransomware family. Being equipped with strong AES and RSA file encryption algorithm it performs powerful encryption to make targeted objects inaccessible and asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee. It is crafted by the team of cyber hackers in such a way that it can compromise PC executing on Windows based Operating System such as Windows Vista, Server, XP, NT, Me, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10.
Primary Objective Of MASOK ransomware
The primary goal of developers of MASOK ransomware is to trick more and more System users and earn money from them. For this, it applies AES cipher to lock users files and then uses strong RSA cipher algorithm to obfuscate the file decryption key. The con artist or developer of this ransomware often offers a decryptor and the file decryption key to compromise the System users and deliver the unique file decryption key.
No Need To Trust On Ransom Note Of MASOK ransomware
Judged on the ransom note of MASOK ransomware, most of the System users think that file decryption is possible by purchasing the file decryptor key. If you are also one of them then you are absolutely wrong because there is zero guarantee that you will get the decryption key even paying large sum of ransom fee. Paying ransom fee will only encourage hackers to promote their evil or wrong intention. Instead of paying ransom demanded fee or making contact with cyber criminals, team of security analysts have advised victims to get rid of MASOK ransomware instantly from their compromised or affected machine.
How To Remove MASOK ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all MASOK ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out MASOK ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the MASOK ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.