This post aims to help you to remove MSN Homepage. The instruction of this removal solution works for all web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and much more. So, keep reading this expert’s guidelines.
Know About MSN Homepage
MSN Homepage is another search provider that offers direct access link to popular site and links. It actually affects user browser and make several changes to crucial settings including new tab page, homepage, default search provider and much more. When you will perform search via MSN homepage, it displays a search result by adding additional link to news articles, webpages, videos or images, undesired adverts and much more. Technically, it is not a virus but it’s behavior is similar to unwanted program. So, each time it will show MSN Homepage when you will launch your browser. Well, no need to be worry because with this guide, you will know how can you remove MSN Homepage from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Edge browser easily.
Helpful Instruction To Remove MSN Homepage From Browsers [Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge]
If MSN Homepage has been set as Defautl homepage of the browser without your permission, you can follow the instructions to reset and change it on following web browsers. It can be replaced and changed by any other default homepage manually.
Step By Step Procedure To Remove MSN Homepage From Google Chrome
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on Menu icon which is located in top-right hand corner.
- Now, main menu will be opened on your screen.
- Go to Settings option.
- After that click on Show advanced settings option.
- Scroll down and choose reset button.
- If a confirmation box will be appear on your screen, click on Reset button.
Guide To Remove MSN Homepage From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch your Firefox browser.
- Click on Firefox menu which is usually located in top right-hand corner.
- Now, main menu will be opened on your screen in which you have to click on question mark button.
- Now, Firefox help menu will be displayed in which you have to locate and click on the option of Troubleshoot Information.
- Now, Troubleshooting page will be opened, click on Refresh Firefox button.
- If a confirmation box will be appear on screen, click on Refresh Firefox button.
Instruction To Remove MSN Homepage From Internet Explorer
- Launch your IE browser.
- Click on menu icon and choose Internet options.
- Now, Internet Options window will be opened on your screen.
- Go to Advanced tab which as a result Advanced Settings screen will be opened on your screen.
- In which, you have to click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation dialog box will be appear on your screen, tick on checkbox of Delete personal settings and then after click on Reset button.
- Lastly, click on Close button.
Steps To Remove MSN Homepage From Microsoft Edge Browser
- Start your PC.
- Right-click on Start icon and choose option of Apps and Features.
- Now, list of all installed programs will be displayed on your screen.
- After that locate Microsoft Edge and click on it.
- Then after click on link of Advanced options.
- On the screen of ‘Advanced Options’, scroll down and click on Reset button.