Elaborated Description On trojan.kotver!gm2
Being a member of the Trojan group, trojan.kotver!gm2 has been reported as a good intruder that has been crafted for the basic purpose of triggering cyber criminal and gaining money. It is very destructive in nature and mostly assaults system having Windows OS installed in them. This Trojan infection is capable of prolongation silently inside the PC without taking anyone’s permission. It following successful insertion inside the machine, works as an agent of cyber hackers that can very easily accommodate the victim’s sensitive information and then can transfer it back to the hacker for the purpose of earning commission. Now regarding the purpose of draining the user’s confidential stuff, this malicious program makes utilization of keylogger feature. This feature works by monitoring the user’s online practices and then recording their keystrokes. Furthermore also steals the personal details, sometimes including the crucial banking details. Via this it leads to big financial loss.
Causes That Leads To The Secret Perforation Of trojan.kotver!gm2 in PC
As far as intrusion is concerned, trojan.kotver!gm2 makes very easy perforation inside the PC as it has been programmed with highly sophisticated skills. It uses number of shady tricks to enter inside the PC. Generally comes packed with several freeware programs and invade inside the PC at the time when such programs are installed without expressing required amount of attention to the overall installation procedure. So, to forbid this kind of situation it is suggested to pay close attention to the entire procedure while installing any program. Aside from this, the Trojan infection often penetrates because of opening spam emails and downloading it’s vicious attachments, clicking several unfamiliar links, surfing vicious websites, sharing files among PCs via peer to peer network, using contaminated peripheral devices etc.
How trojan.kotver!gm2 is Harmful To The PC ?
trojan.kotver!gm2 is undoubtedly a severe threat for the Windows PC that do have potential of damaging it entirely. As previously discussed, this Trojan generates number of unwanted stuff in the system. Some of the these stuffs include a program that enables hackers to remotely access the compromised PC. This program worked on getting triggered by the hacker. Because of the transmission of required data by the program present on the system to the hacker, the networking speed of the system get extremely slow. Moreover this threat also resets the default system’s settings. It deletes some crucial system files and registry files. Besides from all this, secretly opens a backdoor on the PC to download several other malicious threats in the PC. This infection slows down the PC’s speed badly and often leads to system crash. Thus, to protect the personal information from being violated in such unethical manner and to perform normal operation on PC, it is important to eliminate trojan.kotver!gm2 quickly from the PC.
We also recommend you to watch our video tutorial to eliminate trojan.kotver!gm2 from your Windows easily
Manual trojan.kotver!gm2 Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of trojan.kotver!gm2
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case trojan.kotver!gm2, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove trojan.kotver!gm2 Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to trojan.kotver!gm2 infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of trojan.kotver!gm2 infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove trojan.kotver!gm2, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete trojan.kotver!gm2
How to View trojan.kotver!gm2 Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the trojan.kotver!gm2 related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access trojan.kotver!gm2 Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by trojan.kotver!gm2, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide trojan.kotver!gm2 Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with trojan.kotver!gm2.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide trojan.kotver!gm2 related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of trojan.kotver!gm2 related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View trojan.kotver!gm2 associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by trojan.kotver!gm2, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.