Why should you not use Always Weather?
Always Weather is considered as a potentially unwanted program which may be a serious threat to the system users for whom checking weather forecasts in a daily-basis. However, it is always handy to have a software which is able to keep you updated with the current weather news. Sadly, the cyber crooks are aware of that too and are always ready to extort some benefit from it. This toolbar will not simply provide you with any kind of relevant information related to the latest weather news. More likely, you'll notice that your machine is acting suspiciously right after installing Always Weather onto your computer. In case, if you notice some never seen before applications appearing on your system, then it is a clear indication that your PC is infected with a kind of adware threat and that you need to take immediate actions.
But the main question is that what these threats exactly are? First of all, when this undesired software infects your machine, it takes over the control of default browser's settings and alters the default search tool and homepage with an unknown web address. The web portal associated with Always Weather threat provides questionable services because the search results are mixed with various sponsored links and advertisements. This is mainly because the threat uses shady domain as a platform for promoting rogue programs and affiliate sites. Hence, it allows the less popular websites in order to generate more and more web traffic. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that these domains are reputable.
System Related Issues Caused by Always Weather
With the presence of this adware program, you might end up on few unsafe or even dangerous websites and possibly infected your computer with some destructive viruses or malware. However, the issues related with Always Weather can be easily avoided if you refrain using your infected Google Chrome browser until the questionable toolbar is removed permanently from your device. Otherwise, you will be exposed to the continuous stream of infectious advertisements, pop-ups, banners and pop-under adverts etc. The invasion techniques used by the developers of such annoying application is quite simple. It may infiltrate your system hidden in the program packages and then install together with some popular freeware or shareware apps. Therefore, to avoid installing Always Weather adware onto your PC, always opt for Custom or Advanced settings at the time of installing any cost-free program.
Step:1 Remove Always Weather or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Always Weather or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Always Weather or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Always Weather
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Always Weather from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Always Weather
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Always Weather will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Always Weather
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Always Weather in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Always Weather
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Always Weather while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Always Weather Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Always Weather
How to Block Always Weather Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Always Weather exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Always Weather Removal