|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Malwarebytes||3.2.353157||[email protected] Virus.BB|
|Ad-Aware||5.137259||Variant of Win32/[email protected] Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them DinoSmash Online 1.0 , Bubble Drop 1.0 , Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 1.0 , ChemBuddy 1.1a7 , NM Collector JE , Web Diary 2.0 , Jade Photoshop Plug-in 1.0 , Internet Traffic Report Widget 1.1 , Chinese Rewriter 2.2 , Dock Gone 1.4 , Aiseesoft Blu-ray to Xbox Ripper
Introduction To [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is a variant of its Ransomware family. It has affected several countries and infected many PCs till now. It introduces the multi language support and display the ransom note as HTA application Window. It’s main purpose is to lock your files for solving the wrong intention. It makes you victim.
How Does [email protected] Virus Enter Into The Computers
[email protected] Virus enters via spoofed email attachments, peer to per to peer file transfer network, social media, visiting low quality website, clicking on unknown link etc.
What Are The Encryption Method Which Is Used By [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus uses ciphers to lock your files. It changes the file name in this process by adding an extension. It is used as suffix at the end of every file name. Files which are generally encrypted by this ransomware are documents, spreadsheets, images, audio, video etc. The file formats which get encrypted by this ransomware are .jpg, .jpeg, .xls, .doc, .png, .txt, .ppt etc.
How Does [email protected] Virus Provide Hazardous Environment To Your Computer
[email protected] Virus drops a ransom note in the form of HTML or TXT. When you will try to open your file, you will get this ransom note on your desktop. It contains malicious message and demands a ransom amount. The ransom note can be found within the system. It is very problematic issue that you will become totally unable to open your files and need the decryption key. In such situation you will definitely pay the ransom amount which are demanded by the hackers. They will actually give the deadline to pay the amount. But paying this amount is not a solution because you are not going to get the decryption key to unlock the files. So, you should use the data recovery software to restore your data. You can also follow the instruction and guideline here to remove [email protected] Virus quickly from your computer.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Virus related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] Virus related programs.
Remove [email protected] Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] Virus related entries.
Remove [email protected] Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.