Yesterday while I was updating my Windows defender I got an alert message in my system named Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC. It was suggesting me to take a technical support from Windows as there was some issues in my computer which was required to be fixed as early as possible. I completely ignored it as but after some period of time that fake alert appeared again. It is creating intervention in my work. What should I do to delete Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC.
Essence OF Internet Security Alert Code: 055BCCAC9FEC
|Name||Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC|
|Type||Fake Tech Scam , PUP|
|Symptoms||Display an alert showing some problems on your PC and suggest to conatct a number to get a technical support to fix the issue|
|Distribution||Spam email, Visiting malicious sites, P2P sharing|
|Detection||You can download Scanner to detect internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC for free|
What Is Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC
Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC is a fake alert which is generated by some potentially unwanted program as it infiltrates inside your PC. This alert tries to look legitimate by using the name of Windows. It intimates user that their PC has been infected by certain virus and if they ignore this message they can loss their important personal data like passwords, browsing history, credit card information and local hard disk files. It further provides description about the virus which according to it has hit your PC and suggest you to take a technical support by calling on a number -+1-833-337-6555 which is available in the alert generated by this fake tech scam.
How Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC Can Be Harmful?
It does not poses high threat to your PC but if you get tricked by it means if you call on the number provided in the alert to take support from these technicians who are basically developers of this scam then you create a panic situation for yourself. The fake technician may ask you to purchase a full version of some software by paying some amount to get rid of the virus they have detected and in the meanwhile will drop some other malicious programs into your computer. After dropping those malware con artists will acknowledge you about the presence of some other malware in your PC and will suggest you to remove it too by paying certain more money. All these activities performed may lead you to lose your financial data like credit card information and injection of some other malware as you allow rogue developers to remotely access your PC.
How To Uninstall Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC?
You can easily uninstall Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC simply by deleting it from Task Manager and then rebooting the system. You must not restore your sessions on your browser after you restart your computer system because doing so will activate Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC malware again.
Manual Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC
How to View Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Internet security alert code: 055BCCAC9FEC, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.