This post describes detailed information of JungleSec Ransomware and its deletion guide. If somehow your System files and encrypted with [email protected] file extension and want to decrypt them easily without paying any ransom demanded fee then reading this post and carry out the JungleSec Ransomware removal instruction is really very beneficial for you. So, read it completely and follow the instruction as in exact order.
JungleSec Ransomware : It's Analysis Report
|Name of Threat||JungleSec Ransomware|
|Mainly Attacks||Linux and Windows OS|
|File Encryption Algorithm||AES|
|Danger Level||Very High|
|File Extension||[email protected]|
|Description||JungleSec Ransomware is a new ransomware but its proliferation channel and harmful effects are similar to traditional ransomware.|
|Distribution Ways||Junk mail attachments, spam messages, exploit kits, bundling method, torrent downloads, pirated software, contaminated devices etc.|
|In order to delete JungleSec Ransomware and decrypt [email protected] files, System users must download Windows Scanner Tool into their PC.|
Know About The Detailed Information of JungleSec Ransomware
JungleSec Ransomware is identified as a new file encoding ransomware that encode users all System files and lead victims to several serious consequences. Doesn't matter which System you are using because it can infect Linux and all version of Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Me, Server, NT, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10. It makes targeted data as well as files no longer openable or inaccessible so that affected users cannot easily decrypt their files without making ransom payment. Like other ransomware, it also holds users all files just only for monetization purposes. It scans your PC in deep and target your all crucial files for locking them including images, audios or videos clips, databases, eBooks, PDFs, documents, excels and many more.
The targeted objects of JungleSec Ransomware can be easily identify because it usually append [email protected] file extension to the end of affected files. As soon as it perform the file encryption procedure, it displays a ransom note labeled as ENCRYPTED.md and demands victims to pay about 0.3 Bitcoins to get the unique decryption key. To get files back, most of the Computer users easily decided to pay ransom demanded fee but team of security analysts are strictly advised victims to not do so because there is no any guarantee that you will receive the unique decryption key even paying the large sum of ransom fee. Therefore, you must follow the below mentioned JungleSec Ransomware removal instruction instead of paying the large sum of ransom fee.
A: How To Remove JungleSec Ransomware From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill JungleSec Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the JungleSec Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall JungleSec Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all JungleSec Ransomware related items from list.
B: How to Restore JungleSec Ransomware Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing JungleSec Ransomware from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing JungleSec Ransomware from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by JungleSec Ransomware with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.