|Killua Backdoor is a Spyware|
|Trojan Dropped by Killua Backdoor are Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Drooptroop.cpt, Trojan-PSW.Win32.Dybalom.bkn, Spy.Laqma.B, Trojan.Downloader.Wintrim.BM, ShowBehind, Trojan.Vcaredrix.A, Topic Torch Virus, Vundo.GI, PWSteal.OnLineGames.AQ, Trojan.Rbot-SD, Trojan.Generic.KDV.176347, Pantera, Trojan.Horst.AD|
|Related spyware CrisysTec Sentry, SpyiBlock, PC-Prot, Spyware.Acext, VersaSearch, Rootkit.Agent, Winpcdefender09.com, Application.Yahoo_Messenger_Spy, TwoSeven, Wintective, Spyware.AceSpy|
|Windows Error caused by Killua Backdoor are – 0x80240004 WU_E_NOT_INITIALIZED The object could not be initialized., 0x80244020 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED Same as HTTP status 500 – server does not support the functionality required to fulfill the request., 0x0000007A, 0x80249002 WU_E_INVENTORY_GET_INVENTORY_TYPE_FAILED Failed to get the requested inventory type from the server., 0x00000018, 0x000000B4, 0x8024000F WU_E_CYCLE_DETECTED Circular update relationships were detected in the metadata., 0x0000001D|
|Killua Backdoor infects these windows .dll files NlsData0001.dll, amdpcom32.dll, wzcsvc.dll, PortableDeviceTypes.dll, hpfvew73.dll, kbdru.dll, ndfapi.dll, wzcdlg.dll, fontext.dll, icwconn.dll, inetppui.dll|
Killua Backdoor may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them AVCWare Video Converter Standard , Enigma , Kelly Slater’s Pro Surfer , OfficePool 2014 , Count! 1.0 , Portal VADO 1.1 , Pads 2.1b1 , Animated GIF QuickLook plugin 0.1 , 4Videosoft WMV Video Converter , CutNut 1.04 , Matrix Screensaver 2.0.1 , Screen Recorder Studio 2.2
Killua Backdoor : How To Delete? (Trojan Removal Guide)
Technical Description On Killua Backdoor
- Name: Killua Backdoor
- Type: Trojan
- Risk Impact: High
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected Systems: Windows OS
What Do You Know About Killua Backdoor?
Cyber criminals behind this Trojan virus exploit the software or hardware vulnerabilities onto the affected machine and mislead victimized system users to click on the intrusive links or ads and download rogue applications as well. It may promote fake Adobe Flash update and a special codec which is extremely needed to view a video and mislead you into clicking on them that will cause dangerous issues on your computer. Additionally, Killua Backdoor may equipped with a harmful link usually crafted in junk emails arrived on your mailbox from unreliable sources. Although, Trojan attacks are not limited to the regular PC users, but also attack a large company in order to reach a larger audience. According to the malware researchers, this threat has been involved in widespread virus attack.
How To Protect Yourself From Killua Backdoor Attack?
In order to prevent your machine from the attack of such notorious Trojan viruses, you need to browse the web with extreme careful. You should avoid opening the files attached to junk or clicking on the embedded links that usually arrived on your mailbox from unfamiliar sources. Killua Backdoor may also invade your machine when you click on intrusive ads or sponsored links displayed on redirected web portals. Also, equipped your Windows computer with a reputable anti-malware tool as well. In case, if already infected with such dangerous malware, use a trustworthy anti-malware shield recommended below in this article for complete removal of Killua Backdoor.
Manual Killua Backdoor Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Killua Backdoor
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Killua Backdoor, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Killua Backdoor Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Killua Backdoor infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Killua Backdoor infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Killua Backdoor, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Killua Backdoor
How to View Killua Backdoor Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Killua Backdoor related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Killua Backdoor Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Killua Backdoor, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Killua Backdoor Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Killua Backdoor.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Killua Backdoor related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Killua Backdoor related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Killua Backdoor associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Killua Backdoor, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.