|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .unwa File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.unwa File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Ikarus||6.6.239151||Trj.Win64..unwa File Virus.BB|
|ALYac||3.301813||Variant of Win32/Trojan..unwa File Virus.A|
|Sucuri SiteCheck||3.6.622||MessengerPlus, DisqudurProtection|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .unwa File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.unwa File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Adobe Source Libraries 1.0.43 , Aquaduct 2.0b3.1 , Sizerox 220.127.116.11 , Cornerstone , Android Studio 0.6.0 , Audio Recording Database 1.0 , PrintFu Service 0.1 , Video Editor , Shion 3.2.2 , KiSS Maclink 2.5.1 , iTube 8.0
.unwa File Virus : Know About It’s Detailed Information
.unwa File Virus is another member of its famous Ransomware family that uses the source code of original one. The original ransomware is really one of the oldest ransomware that comes with several variant and infect wide range of Windows PC. This ransomware has a list with about 126 file extensions to lock users files. The System files locked with its file extension is a clear evidence that Systems are contaminated with .unwa File Virus. It is crafted and designed by security analysts in such a way that it can infect almost all System executing on Windows Operating System.
Dispersal Methods Of .unwa File Virus
.unwa File Virus is determined as one of the most notorious ransomware infection which is very intrusive and invasive in nature. The developers of this ransomware uses lots of deceptive and tricky methods to compromise windows machine but mainly it is dispersed through corrupted MS Word files and spam emails. System users usually invited to load the fake invoice. Once System user load any fake invoice or download any corrupt attachment then their PC easily get victimized by this ransomware. Besides spam campaigns, it also compromises users PC via infected devices, P2P file sharing sources, corrupt documents, pirated software, drive-by-downloads, bundling method and many more.
Behavior Of .unwa File Virus
Once .unwa File Virus gets installed in users PC successfully, a background procedure may appear in Windows Task Manager and displays an updated service. First of all, it disables firewall settings and stop the function of security measure so that affected users cannot easily detect and delete .unwa File Virus from their PC. After that it immediately initiate the file encryption procedure. It encodes users almost all stored file types such as audio or video clips, images, documents, databases, PDFs, presentations, eBooks and many more. The affected users files may easily be identified because it adds file extension.
After performing the successful file encryption procedure, it displays a ransom message as a command line window. The ransom note includes information about .unwa File Virus attack and asks victims to make contact with its developer in order to get the unique decryption key and decrypt files. But team of security analysts are strictly warned victims to not believe on ransom message because it is just only a tricky thing created by hackers to trick users and earn online money from them. Instead of paying ransom demanded fee, affected System users must take an immediate .unwa File Virus removal guide to delete them.
Remove .unwa File Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .unwa File Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .unwa File Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .unwa File Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .unwa File Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .unwa File Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .unwa File Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .unwa File Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .unwa File Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.