In today’s era of digitization world, it’s a lot safer and easier way for signing into other websites, third-party sites and apps with Facebook or Google account than it is creating a standalone account and password. As we are familiar with the facts that Facebook and Google are the top two most visited sites in the world, according to Alexa Ratings, which provides and gives the details of traffic and related link pages. It is a safer and easier process for logging in with Facebook or Google account as each of us nowadays already has a Facebook or Google account and if not then we are being pressured by all of our friends and family to join in there. And if you haven’t done so then today only create a Facebook and Google account, where you can sign up for a Facebook and Google account and get instant access to all of their tools.
There are various useful products being offered by Google accounts, including but not to limited to alerts such as Calendar, blogspot platform, Gmail and much more alike. On the other side with your Google account, you can also eliminate additional login credentials for the social network and enable instant access by following a one-time process via your Facebook account. It is an absolutely safe, easy and convenient way to log in on apps and other third-party websites by logging in with Facebook or Google account. Thus, these huge tech companies that are Facebook, Google, etc. use a standard technology called OAuth, which allows third-party websites to access and retrieve a particular select piece of information from these big websites in order to authenticate users to further carry out their login process.
Thus, it is a very simple and easy way to use your Google Account to sign in to third-party sites and apps. As you won’t have to remember individual usernames and passwords for each account at all.
Basically, Logging In With Facebook Or Google Account Offers
- Convenience: It does faster registration on a new site and gets set up in seconds.
- Simplicity: A single username and password to easily remember it.
- Security: You don’t give websites your password.
Steps For Logging In With Facebook Or Google Account
- Step 1: At first login to Facebook or Google account and click “Account” on the menu navigation at the top right of your screen.
- Step 2: After then scroll down and click the “Account Settings” option.
- Step 3: Then go to the Settings tab in the My Account section. After getting a confirmation message, scroll down to where it says Linked Accounts and click “Change”.
- Step 4: Now locate and go to the drop-down menu section within the Linked Accounts row. After doing so choose “Facebook” or “Google” and press the “Link New Account” button.
- Step 5: Lastly enter your password when prompted. Click “Continue” to link your account.
Thus for better understanding about logging in with Facebook or Google account pictorial representation is given below just have a look on it to know how login operation with Facebook or Google account work.