|Displayed publisher: AssistiveRecord Adware|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AssistiveRecord Adware|
|Program executable: AssistiveRecord Adware.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\AssistiveRecord Adware\AssistiveRecord Adware.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) AssistiveRecord Adware.dll|
|Adware.Win64.AssistiveRecord Adware.AA by GData|
|Variant of Win64/AdWare.AssistiveRecord Adware.C by zvelo|
|Virtumonde.sfv by Alibaba|
|Remove AssistiveRecord Adware Now !|
AssistiveRecord Adware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Iris for DailyBooth 1.1.2 , iMacsoft VOB to iPod Suite , Citrio 39.0.2171.247 , SkinShrinker 1.3.1 , Tracking 1.0.0 , CamPlot , MP3 Splitter 3.9.1 , Burning Monkey Mahjong Solitaire 2.0 , Mercalli 2014 2.0.117 , 4Easysoft VOB Converter , SpeakLine 3.1
Research Report On AssistiveRecord Adware
First of all, always keep in mind that PUP seeks to gain financial profit from the affiliate marketing. Once inside, the adware may install cookies and gather information about your online browsing conducts. Although, you can never be sure that what other third parties may be allowed in order to access your browsing data, search terms, history, IP address, system’s location and other vital information. It means that by using AssistiveRecord Adware, you agree to receive numerous unwanted pop-ups, pop-unders, banners, in-text links and other commercial advertisements on your computer screen during your browsing sessions. Besides, the redirect tendency is another disturbing effect of this infection.
The Distribution Method Of AssistiveRecord Adware
The adverts displayed by this PUP might mislead you to its affiliate domains for the content of which AssistiveRecord Adware developers do not bear any kind of liability. Thus, before clicking on any of the displayed ads, you should always think twice whether you really want to expose your machine to unsafe portals. In most of the cases, it is distributed using the method known as ‘bundling’. This technique is simple but tricky enough in order to make users install various unwanted applications on their system.
If you want to prevent AssistiveRecord Adware infiltration or other shady extensions in the future, always remember that the adware programs spreads through freeware apps. Luckily, it is not difficult to spot unfamiliar plug-ins. In order to do that, you should be very careful during the installation of cos-free apps and select ‘Advanced’ or ‘Custom’ setups, which mainly discloses all available check boxes. In case, if any tick marks are left, then uncheck them immediately. If already infected, RMV experts recommend you to start AssistiveRecord Adware removal without any delay.
Learn To Remove AssistiveRecord Adware Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete AssistiveRecord Adware Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of AssistiveRecord Adware Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to AssistiveRecord Adware related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from AssistiveRecord Adware On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing AssistiveRecord Adware from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.