|Win32/MicTrayDebugger is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by Win32/MicTrayDebugger are PWSteal.Bzub, VB.WG, Trojan.Danglo, MBR:SST, Trojan-Downloader.Agent-DCN, Trojan-Clicker.Delfovo, Trojan.Win32.Scar.fzw, Virus.VBInject.RT, Mal/KeyGen-A, IRC-Worm.Tiny.b, VB.Small, Trojan.FakeAntivirus.8192, Dundun.A|
|Related spyware Spyware.SpyAssault, SafeStrip, OSBodyguard, Gav.exe, Spyware.ADH, Trojan – Win32/Qoologic, Multi-Webcam Surveillance System, Chily EmployeeActivityMonitor, Spyware.Ardakey, SpySnipe, Infostealer.Ebod, Rogue.PC-Antispyware, MySuperSpy|
|Windows Error caused by Win32/MicTrayDebugger are – 0x80244000 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_BASE WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_* error codes map to the SOAPCLIENT_ERROR enum of the ATL Server Library., 0x00000053, 0x8024D00A WU_E_SETUP_UNSUPPORTED_CONFIGURATION Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the current system configuration is not supported., 0x8024D004 WU_E_SETUP_NOT_INITIALIZED Windows Update Agent could not be updated because setup initialization never completed successfully., 0x00000044, 0x00000076, 0x00000063, 0x00000054|
|Win32/MicTrayDebugger infects these windows .dll files mtxoci8.dll, obemtllc.dll, Microsoft.Web.Management.AspnetClient.resources.dll, _000000_.tmp.dll, pstorsvc.dll, EhStorAuthn.dll, sxsstore.dll, api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll, MsPMSNSv.dll, tsbyuv.dll, iasdatastore.dll, glmf32.dll, NlsData001a.dll, System.AddIn.dll|
Win32/MicTrayDebugger may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them CamTethering 1.0.2 , Screaming Frog SEO Spider 1.4 , FuzzyTime 1.1.1 , Primex 2.1 , Fliq 2.0.2 , PolVersioning System 1.0 , Folder Album Artwork 2.0.1 , Golden Logres 3.0.4 , BitSafe 1.4.1 , DRPU Bulk SMS 8.2.1 , DropBoxTool 220.127.116.11.0 , Buzzer2 1.01 , Master Perfection Suite 1.2.1 , fip 1.2 , Skifta , ClassicDraw XT 2.2 , MacHacha 4.0.1 , Erroneous 2.2b1 , Secret Message 2.2
Easy Way To Delete Win32/MicTrayDebugger From PC
Win32/MicTrayDebugger is a deemed as nasty trojan virus which aim is to damage entire computer system. It targets Windows operating system frequently. The virus can affect your system easily without your consent. And it even does not bother to notify you about its presence on the system. It is designed by cyber criminals to create massive destruction into your system. Most of the time, visitors get this type of infection when they visit questionable websites such as porn or torrent during reckless surfing. When you surf internet recklessly, chances of acquiring such malware increases a lot. Even if you are using completely latest version of Windows OS, this trojan can easily penetrate your system.
Win32/MicTrayDebugger combines advance coding algorithm which causes your system to become corrupted and damaged without any reason. Its infection ranges from individual, educational institution till known organization. This type of virus is considered as most deadly virus among other viruses. Once it penetrates into your system, it digs its root deep down and gains full control over entire computer system. It makes every possible attempt to gain administrator level access without your knowledge. Moreover, it may stay on your computer in form of executable file such that you cannot remove it easily.
And in some cases, being present in form of executable file helps it to stay for much longer time on the targeted system. Win32/MicTrayDebugger is little difficult to detect because it hides itself in the depth of the system followed by replication of infected files spread all over the system. Besides, it deactivates the anti-malware programs such that any security program cannot detect it. Even though security program keeps alerting you about malware detection but it cannot remove it completely from the system. If it tends to remove, the nasty threat again comes back.
When your computer is hit by Win32/MicTrayDebugger, it will be executed each time system boots up and infected files are run along with it. on successful execution, trojan virus deletes its source program making it very difficult for any removal program to detect it. The basic intent of trojan virus is to mess up with normal functioning of the compromised system. Some of the genuine programs behave weirdly and affected computer becomes very slow and dull. Therefore, before Win32/MicTrayDebugger makes more damage and completely corrupts your operating system and its resources, you better delete Win32/MicTrayDebugger.
How to Remove Win32/MicTrayDebugger from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Win32/MicTrayDebugger from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Win32/MicTrayDebugger using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Win32/MicTrayDebugger
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Win32/MicTrayDebugger.
Step3: How to Uninstall Win32/MicTrayDebugger from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Win32/MicTrayDebugger and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Win32/MicTrayDebugger and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Win32/MicTrayDebugger and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Win32/MicTrayDebugger and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Win32/MicTrayDebugger Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Win32/MicTrayDebugger to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Win32/MicTrayDebugger named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Win32/MicTrayDebugger entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Win32/MicTrayDebugger, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.