All Facts That You Must Know About Package Tracker Pro
Package Tracker Pro is touted as the best package tracking application that claims to help System users to track their packages over several shipping carriers parcels and provides all-in-one package tracking solution. This application is usually promoted as very helpful application that comes with several advanced features and claims user to provide several beneficial thing including email tracking details, display package route map, allow user to customize their carrier list, provide option to sort the package display by package add-on time and much more. Before getting too much information about Package Tracker Pro, see how it is promoted by hackers to attract more and more System users :
Package Tracker Pro : Proven As A Potentially Unwanted Program
Judged on it's interface and all promises, most of the Computer users easily trusted on it but team of security experts are strictly advised victim that they should not believe on it under any circumstances. Because in reality, it does not provide any beneficial feature as it claimed. After the depth analysis by researchers, it is classified as a Potentially Unwanted Program that secretly lurk inside the Windows PC and causes several annoyances. Technically, it is not too much dangerous as other malware but due to it's negative traits and all harmful consequences, it is listed under the unwanted category.
Dispersal Method of Package Tracker Pro
Package Tracker Pro can be easily found on it's official domain and Chrome Web Store at the Chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/package-tracker-pro/kbdgnmbinekjljmapicoppcmccolfjme. Bear in your mind that it is usually published as a free to use product by the Polarity Technologies Ltd. Most of the cases, it travels with the bundling method that is capable to download additional program automatically inside the Windows System. The con artists of such an unwanted program know very well that users often install freeware packages carelessly in hurry. Thus they hide the installation package of unwanted program or dubious package within custom or advanced installation option that skipped by almost all Computer users. To avoid such an unwanted program, you should be very cautious while downloading any packages over the Internet.
Negative Consequences Caused By Package Tracker Pro
- Drastically slows down overall Computer and Network speed.
- Additionally install too much dubious application and execute them at System background.
- Alters all browser as well as crucial settings and prevent users to revert them.
- Block security program and application to execute normally.
- Records user's personal data and later forwarded them to hackers with the evil intention.
Learn To Remove Package Tracker Pro Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Package Tracker Pro Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Package Tracker Pro Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Package Tracker Pro related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Package Tracker Pro On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Package Tracker Pro from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.