PooleZoor Ransomware is a newly discovered ransomware that appends .poolezoor file extension to the end of encrypted or locked files. If your stored files are also renamed with .poolezoor file extension then it is clear that you are another victim of PooleZoor Ransomware. Well, no need to be panic because here an effective ransomware removal guide is provided by experts to help users in deleting PooleZoor Ransomware from their PC and decrypt their files. So, keep reading this post completely.
What are the crucial facts of PooleZoor Ransomware that you must know?
PooleZoor Ransomware is a recently identified ransomware infection programmed by the team of cyber criminals with primary objective to blackmail users in order to extort money from them. As per the depth analysis report of researchers, this browser hijacker is mainly created by the Iranian hackers but it mainly targeted the English speaking Computer users. Likewise traditional ransomware, it also locks users files so that they cannot access them until they paid a large sum of ransom fee means 10.000.000 Iranian rials which is approximately equal to the $237.50.
What are the working principal of PooleZoor Ransomware?
The working principal of PooleZoor Ransomware is similar to traditional ransomware which means it lock files and then require payment to decrypt them. It proliferates inside the Windows System secretly and then immediately start to perform encryption procedure. It uses very powerful AES file encryption algorithm to lock almost all user's generated files like images, videos, databases, audios, PDFs, spreadsheets, presentations, excels and many more. This ransomware uses .poolezoor file extension to lock users files. Upon performing the encryption procedure completely, it developers dropped a text file to desktop screen entitled as READ_me_for_encrypted_Files.txt that includes detailed instructions from hackers to decrypt the locked files.
Is Paying Money Essential To PooleZoor Ransomware Developers?
Once seeing ransom message of PooleZoor Ransomware, most of the System users think that their files will be easily decrypted after paying ransom fee but they really have no idea that they are dealing with fraudsters who really don't care about users files. Hence, dealing with PooleZoor Ransomware developers is really a big risk of being left without money and decryptor. Before decrypting files, System users must opt an appropriate solution to get rid of PooleZoor Ransomware from compromised machine completely.
What are the ways through which PooleZoor Ransomware infects PC?
PooleZoor Ransomware is really a typical ransomware infection that gets installed in users PC without their awareness. It's developers uses several tricky ways but mainly spread via spam email attachments. The cyber hackers often distribute numerous misleading emails in the bulk and those emails appears with very convincing way. Once System users opened any malicious emails or download any suspicious attachment then PooleZoor Ransomware automatically gets installed on users PC. Besides, it also enters inside the Computer via torrent downloads, pirated software, drive-by-downloads, bundling method, infected devices and many more.
How To Remove PooleZoor Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End PooleZoor Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the PooleZoor Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall PooleZoor Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all PooleZoor Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall PooleZoor Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete PooleZoor Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete PooleZoor Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all PooleZoor Ransomware related programs.
Remove PooleZoor Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all PooleZoor Ransomware related entries.
Remove PooleZoor Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the PooleZoor Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free PooleZoor Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.