|1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV are Troj/TDL3Mem-A, Iksmas, Mailfinder.Small.ac, Email-Worm.Win32.Agent.li, Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot, PSW.NetHlp.A, Worm.Cholera, Trojan.Hioles.B, Xorpix, TR/Agent.73795.2.trojan, MonitoringTool:Win32/ArcSpy|
|Related spyware Worm.Edibara.A, CasinoOnNet, BrowserModifier.ShopNav, W32.Randex.gen, SunshineSpy, Modem Spy, Spyware.IEMonster, NetBrowserPro, Adware.Extratoolbar, OverPro, User Logger, WinSpyControl, Keylogger.MGShadow, WebHancer.A|
|Windows Error caused by 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV are – 0xf0815 CBS_E_INVALID_CARDINALITY invalid cardinality, 0x8024CFFF WU_E_DRV_UNEXPECTED A driver error not covered by another WU_E_DRV_* code. , 0x00000106, 0x00000059, 0x8024000C WU_E_NOOP No operation was required., 0x00000116, 0x0000011B, 0x000000A2|
|1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV infects these windows .dll files sysclass.dll, MineSweeper.dll, hpfigw73.dll, winsta.dll, cofiredm.dll, cmdial32.dll, dfdll.dll, RDPENCDD.dll, BWContextHandler.dll, icwres.dll, pjlmon.dll|
1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Enolsoft PDF to HTML , Pixel Winch 242 , Hexy 1.0 , Aolor DMG to ISO Converter , TitanicSaver 1.1 , iTube Widget 1.22 , Pester , SmartGitHg 6.0.6 , TabLock Safari Extension 1.0 , I-Doser Free
How To Delete 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV From Windows OS
Recently, team of security analysts have discovered a new violent member of Trojan infection, that is spreading over the Internet really too much fast. If somehow it also infected your Windows machine then there is really a bad news for you because it is a type of worst System infection which is capable to ruin your Windows System as well as privacy badly. Regrading the deletion of 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV is described at the end of this post. Keep reading this post completely.
Threat’s Profile Of 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV
|Name of Threat||1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV|
|Threat’s Type||Trojan, Virus, Malware|
|Affected System||Windows Operating System|
|Description||It is a type of worst Trojan infection that has infected wide range of Windows System around the global world.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, phishing emails, torrent files, P2P file sharing sources, contaminated devices, gambling site etc.|
|Removal Recommendations||The detection of 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV is possible using cost free scanner tool – download it.|
Detailed Information & Removal Solution Of 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV
According to the security analysts, 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV is really one of the dangerous member of Trojan infection that has contaminated all System executing on Windows based Operating System including Windows Vista, Server, Vista, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and recent version of Windows 10. It is another creation of cyber hackers along with the evil intention. Similar to the other member of Trojan infection, it proliferate inside the PC silently and after that it conducts series of malicious actions. Once getting inside the PC silently, it automatically modifies users browser as well as System setting and hide deep into your Windows machine so that affected users cannot easily detect and delete it. It brutally mess up users System files and folder and corrupt their executable files.
By connecting users System with the remote server, it automatically download several malicious viruses on users System without their awareness. It injects its malign codes to registry editor, keep freezes System, crashes browser and makes them unresponsive. Due to the presence of such a malware affected users might also get some scary ransom message. It’s malicious activities doesn’t end here. The worst thing about 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV is that it collects user’s all personal data and after that sent or forwarded them to remote attackers with evil intention. Therefore, the elimination of 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV is highly recommended from affected Windows machine.
How to Remove 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV.
Step3: How to Uninstall 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of 1PTtHP1ef2vMR2z8wExq6VB3PQePFF2UiV, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.