|ACM.PowerPoint!g1 is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by ACM.PowerPoint!g1 are Autorun.GR, Zebra Trojan, Troj/JavaBz-IA, Trojan.Win32.Buzus.cqad, VBInject.gen!DO, Deberia, DelfInject.gen!L, Trojan.Agent.amwr, BackDoor-DOQ.gen.y, Priority, AutoIt.Lisisor.A, Stealth Spy Trojan 2|
|Related spyware Win32/Heur.dropper, Swizzor, Look2Me, VMCleaner, RemoteAccess.Netbus, PerfectCleaner, CrisysTec Sentry, SanitarDiska, Email-Worm.Zhelatin.vy, WinIFixer|
|Windows Error caused by ACM.PowerPoint!g1 are – 0x00000047, 0x00000097, 0x80244010 WU_E_PT_EXCEEDED_MAX_SERVER_TRIPS The number of round trips to the server exceeded the maximum limit., 0x80243002 WU_E_INSTALLATION_RESULTS_INVALID_DATA The results of download and installation could not be read from the registry due to an invalid data format., 0x00000081, 0x00000099, 0x80242015 WU_E_UH_POSTREBOOTRESULTUNKNOWN The result of the post-reboot operation for the update could not be determined., 0x00000074, 0x8024400A WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_PARSE Same as SOAPCLIENT_PARSE_ERROR – SOAP client failed to parse the response from the server. , 0x00000077, 0x80244023 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GATEWAY_TIMEOUT Same as HTTP status 503 – the request was timed out waiting for a gateway.|
|ACM.PowerPoint!g1 infects these windows .dll files Win32_EncryptableVolume.dll, wudriver.dll, Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Resources.dll, Brmf2wia.dll, ehui.dll, lxkpclui.dll, RelMon.dll, wpdbusenum.dll, migism.dll, rdpendp.dll, wiadefui.dll, scrrun.dll, cmcfg32.dll|
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them 4Easysoft Sony Ericsson AMR Converter , AutoButton 1.0 , Subtitler 2.0.0 , BoinxTV 1.9.8 , Elysium 1.0 , iPubsoft HTML to ePub Converter , MindNode 1.5 , Number Fill 1.1 , Espresso Ray 3D 1.1 , iTheater 0.2 , Dockter 1.0 , 4Videosoft DVD to iPad 3 Converter
Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 From Your Computer (Quick removal Guide)
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Short Summary
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 is a trojan virus infection that provides vulnerabilities to the computer and make it compromised. It is a self replicating malware which hide itself deeply into the computer. Due to its strong impacts your updated antivirus and system securities will become useless. It is also capable to modify the registry entries with fake codes to make it completely inaccessible. It also brings numerous changes in your computer settings including background of the desktop, security and privacy settings and more.
Distribution Method Of The ACM.PowerPoint!g1
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 is distributed by the unsafe network. Its geographical distribution is very huge and spread widely through network. Transferring the files from peer to peer network is much responsible for the invasion of ACM.PowerPoint!g1 into your computer. The spam email attachments when tried to open, provide the malicious code to inject quickly into your computer. Visiting the malicious website, freeware downloads also play a lead role to invade this trojan virus silently into your system. The malign code get active when you install the freeware. It may contains the ACM.PowerPoint!g1 trojan virus which is very harmful for your system.
Bad Impacts Of ACM.PowerPoint!g1
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 consume big space in the computer memory and it gives the message like low disk space. Moreover this deceptive trojan causes hard drive failure, browser redirection, boot error, system crash, corrupt important application, and data loss. It also drop keyloggers that record and pass all keystrokes.
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 infects all versions of Windows operating system i.e. XP, 10, 8, 7, 8.1 and vista. It is capable to corrupt the registry files and invade the malicious codes to the registry files to get automatic start up on the machine without any permission. It also causes blue screen of death. It also block the anti-virus and Firewall program to adjust itself for a long period of time into your system.
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 also give the opportunity to the hackers to monitor your all online surfing which may risk your privacy. They steal your private data and make your PC so vulnerable with other threats, worms, spyware, malware and ransomware. They make money after getting your personal information. So, it is very important to remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 from your computer. Read the instruction give below carefully and get help to delete it permanently.
Steps to Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate ACM.PowerPoint!g1
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by ACM.PowerPoint!g1
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by ACM.PowerPoint!g1 and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by ACM.PowerPoint!g1
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by ACM.PowerPoint!g1 and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to ACM.PowerPoint!g1. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the ACM.PowerPoint!g1 related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by ACM.PowerPoint!g1, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Running Processes.
- Right Click on ACM.PowerPoint!g1 and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by ACM.PowerPoint!g1 and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!