|Saefko virus is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by Saefko virus are MyCleanerPC, Trojan.Khan, Al Gore worm, Trojan.BHO.adh, I-Worm.Napsin, IRC-Worm.Melanie, Spy.Ursnif.FJ, Spy.Banker.mui, Win32.Polipos|
|Related spyware DyFuCA.SafeSurfing, ActiveX_blocklist, IMDetect, ASecureForum.com, Infostealer.Ebod, Win32/Patched.HN, Spyware.MSNTrackMon, SpyWarp, Worm.Zhelatin.tb, SuspenzorPC, MSN Chat Monitor and Sniffer, PC-Parent|
|Windows Error caused by Saefko virus are – 0x80240031 WU_E_INVALID_FILE The file is in the wrong format., 0x000000DC, 0xf0821 CBS_E_ABORT client abort, IDABORT returned by ICbsUIHandler method except Error(), 0x0000006B, 0xf0826 CBS_E_PENDING_VICTIM Package failed to install because another pended package failed., 0x80240016 WU_E_INSTALL_NOT_ALLOWED Operation tried to install while another installation was in progress or the system was pending a mandatory restart., 0xf0805CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE the update package was not a valid CSI update, 0x8024001F WU_E_NO_CONNECTION Operation did not complete because the network connection was unavailable., 0x00000006, 0x80244028 WU_E_PT_NO_AUTH_COOKIES_CREATED Windows Update Agent was unable to create any valid authentication cookies., 0x8024400B WU_E_PT_SOAP_VERSION Same as SOAP_E_VERSION_MISMATCH – SOAP client found an unrecognizable namespace for the SOAP envelope.|
|Saefko virus infects these windows .dll files olesvr.dll, kbdbu.dll, sechost.dll, ifxcardm.dll, kbdmaori.dll, rpcnsh.dll, umdmxfrm.dll, Microsoft.IIS.PowerShell.Framework.dll, findnetprinters.dll, twext.dll, iphlpapi.dll, mqrtdep.dll|
Saefko virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Safari Aquafier (Spanish) 1.0 , Holly: A Christmas Tale Deluxe 1.0 , Mexicana: Deadly Holiday 1.0 , Expedition Diamonds 1.6 , easyHDR 3.6.0 , AJW Browser 1.1 , PwnageTool 5.1.1 , DiscCloud , CosmoSaver 1.5.2 , SwapMenu 1.1 , Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights 1.0 , Event Reminder 2.8.10 , UllaBella 0.3.1b , iTunes Links 0.1 , Spread 1.0 , Cryptomfs 1.0 , Virtual DVDs 3.0.1 , MediaType Converter 2.2.1 , Alien Skin Exposure 22.214.171.1247
Remove Saefko virus From PC In The Best Effective Way
When I was downloading updates for a software at the same time my PC got infected with a virus Saefko virus. I was informed about its presence in the system through my antivirus program. I tried each and every removal methods which were enough to remove a malware from my system but the Saefko virus is so adamant that it is still existing in my system and creating problems for me to work properly on my PC. Anyone kindly suggest me the way to remove it from my PC as your help in any way will be highly appreciated.
Summary Of The Threat
|Symptoms||Make your system work slow, generate fake alerts, pop-ups add and many more|
|Distribution Channel||Spam email messages, bundling method|
|Detection||Download Free Scanner can detect Saefko virus|
How Saefko virus Invades Your System?
Saefko virus can invade your system in numerous ways which includes spam email attachments, bundling with certain free software available online, through some suspected websites and download links, peer-to-peer sharing of data over networks and there can be some others too which can be used to intrude by Saefko virus in your PC.
The most common method for invasion Saefko virus uses is spam email message because these are smart enough to trick user in downloading the attachments associated to it. These attachments attached to the spam emails are the best carrier of the virus like Saefko virus. Saefko virus infiltrates inside your PC immediately after you download the attachment to the spam email without consenting you.
What Does Saefko virus Do In Your PC?
As Saefko virus infiltrates in your PC, first of all it penetrate deep inside your PC so that it would be difficult for the user to trace its location. Thereafter it feeds some new entries in your Windows Registry Editor and may alter the available registry entries. Saefko virus invokes these entries to initiate itself automatically each time when the system is started. It may also download some junk files into your system which can lead to increase the utilization of the CPU and hence can result in causing your system to hang and in some cases it may result in collapsing of system.
Saefko virus also drops certain other malicious code into your computer which makes your compromised PC more feeble than before. As it has association with some adware and browser hijackers therefore it may hijack your browser settings and some crucial system settings and can also redirect you to some sites which can inject numbers of malware inside your PC.
How To Remove Saefko virus From Your PC?
If your antivirus program is unable to detect the location of Saefko virus inside your PC then you should download Free Download Scanner to detect for its location. Once it is detected immediately remove it and reboot your system.
How to Remove Saefko virus from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Saefko virus from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Saefko virus using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Saefko virus
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Saefko virus.
Step3: How to Uninstall Saefko virus from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Saefko virus and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Saefko virus and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Saefko virus and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Saefko virus and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Saefko virus Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Saefko virus to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Saefko virus named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Saefko virus entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Saefko virus, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.