|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected El Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|El Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|AVG||5.425104||Variant of Win64/Trojan.El Ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall El Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
El Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Disconnect 3.0.3 , PrintMe 1.2.0 , NetDraw X 2.0 , Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors 2.0 , Wumpus! 2.0.2 , Style Master 5.0 , Startup Syringe 1.1 , SpeakEasy 1.0.0 , WebSMS 2.10 , Apple Logic Pro X v10.0.1 , Prison Mayhem 1.4.1 , Doxillion Free Document Converter , iTool WMV To iPhone Converter , TalkSoup 1.0a1 , Flags 1.6 , Hydrothermal 1.20 , My Loved Ones 1.0
Information Of El Ransomware In Short
El Ransomware is yet another most vicious and dangerous file encryption ransomware that has been designed and created by the vicious cyber hackers to blackmail System users and earn money from them. This variant of ransomware is mainly targets the Windows OS based Systems including Windows Server, XP, Vista, NT, Me, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. Likewise traditional ransomware, it also aims to ruin System experience and extort money from the affected System users.
Transmission Methods Of El Ransomware
Being a part of ransomware, it also enters inside the Windows PC silently using several deceptive techniques but the main source of its infiltration is spam email. The creators or con artists of this ransomware often created several spam messages and sent to users inbox. When users open any spam message or download any dubious attachment then El Ransomware secretly enters inside the PC. Besides, it may also enters inside the System when System users download any cost-free packages, visit any gambling or hacked domain, updates OS through redirected link etc.
Actions Performed By El Ransomware
As soon as El Ransomware enters inside the System, it uses strong and sophisticated algorithm to encrypt almost all kinds of data found in infected System such as audios or videos files, images, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. After locking all files, it prevent the affected System users to access their PC normally and then place a ransom note on System background. Ransom note is just a creation of cyber criminals used to threatens the System users. By displaying ransom note, it’s developers asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee but you should not pay it under any circumstances. To restore files, it is very necessary to delete El Ransomware instantly from infected machine.
How To Remove El Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End El Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the El Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall El Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all El Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall El Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete El Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete El Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all El Ransomware related programs.
Remove El Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all El Ransomware related entries.
Remove El Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the El Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free El Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.