|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .Leto File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.Leto File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Sophos ML||6.1.331835||Trj.Win64..Leto File Virus.AC|
|AVG||2.421635||Variant of Win64/Trojan..Leto File Virus.A|
|Yandex Safebrowsing||7.6.817||Safetyeachday.com, Worm.Randex|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .Leto File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.Leto File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them iStudio Publisher 1.1.9 , MacForensicsLab Write Controller 1.0 , 3herosoft DVD Maker Suite , iScreenMaker 1.5.1 , Templates for MS PowerPoint Presentations 4.0 , Cloud Clip 1.2.2 , RotoPhoto 1.0.3 , eXtra Voice Recorder Lite 2.3 , Manufacturer Banner , Haunted Domains 1.0 , ViVE MPEG to iPhone Converter , Nanoki 1.12
Detailed Information of .Leto File Virus
.Leto File Virus is a recently identified ransomware infection programmed by the cyber criminals along sole intention to blackmail novice users in order to extort money from them. This ransomware program uses very powerful and strong encryption algorithm to lock each single data stored on System’s hard drive including images, videos, audios, documents, excels, PDFs, excel sheets, presentations and many more. It carries its own malicious file in order to execute itself automatically in affected machine. It is capable to lock down System completely and avoid users from accessing their files.
Behavior of .Leto File Virus
- Proliferates inside the PC silently.
- Scans targeted PC in deep.
- .Leto File Virus performs file encryption procedure to lock users file.
- Renames file name by appending weird file extension.
- Scare innocent users by displaying several fake alerts, messages or notification.
- Drops ransom note and asks victims to pay ransom fee.
- .Leto File Virus degrades overall performance speed.
- Disables firewall settings and security measures.
Don’t Believe on Ransom Note Displayed By .Leto File Virus
.Leto File Virus is mainly known for extorting money from innocent users. This is why, it locks user files and ask victims to pay ransom fee. After getting scary ransom message, most of the System users easily decided to pay ransom fee. If you are also one of them then it is one of your bad decision forever because there is no any assurance that you will get the unique file decryption key even paying the ransom demanded fee. In short, .Leto File Virus is very harmful for affected machine. Therefore, affected users must take an immediate action to eliminate .Leto File Virus from their PC.
How To Remove .Leto File Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .Leto File Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .Leto File Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .Leto File Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.