|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .robinhood file virus as threat to your computer|
|.robinhood file virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Sophos ML||4.5.257832||Trj.Win64..robinhood file virus.CC|
|Avast||5.127325||Variant of Win32/Trojan..robinhood file virus.B|
|Rising||6.2.339||MegaUpload Toolbar, Qakbot|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .robinhood file virus Completely – Free Download|
.robinhood file virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Primex 2.1 , iTunes Artist to Composer 1.0 , Mr. Tides 4.3.0 , Noiz2sa , Kitchen 1.0 , Badia PageFrame for QuarkXPress 4.0.0 , Stock + 2.4 , Youda Jewel Shop 1.0 , Sid Meier’s Railroads! 1.0.1 , ATI Displays , Youda Survivor 2.0 , Grabber 184.108.40.206 , Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect 1.5 , Castle Falls Desktop Picture , The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix 1.0 , Power Check 0.4 , OnTheAir Manager 1.2.26 , SigmaTerm 1.0.0b49
Detailed Description Of .robinhood file virus
.robinhood file virus is a file encrypting malware and has been identified as an updated version of its predecessor. The ransomware is capable of encrypting files of various formats using a strong and secure encryption code. Users may find their files in non-working condition as soon as the ransomware launches its attack. It is even capable of making unwanted changes in crucial system’s settings that allows it to relaunch itself. .robinhood file virus has been found to delete shadow volume copies of windows operatign system that makes it difficult to obtain the files, but an advanced tool, such as the one provided here, can be of immense help to an affected user in recovering their files. It has been observed that the ransomware uses deceiving means to spread itself widely. .robinhood file virus has been identified to use spam messages to alarm users by sending documents drafted as invoice, purchase order, account detail and bank receipts to make them believe in the legitimacy of these contents. The subject lines of these mails have been using different templates that allows it to evade inbuilt messaging spam filters. It has also been observed that the documents use names and designs of reputed firms to further its claim of validation. Users may unknowingly click on the attachments that contain the ransomware embedded as a macro. .robinhood file virus has also been found to be using software bundling mechanisms to evade users scrutiny. The payloads are bundled-up with freeware and are hidden as valid file formats such as archives, which immediately get installed along with the other applications.
.robinhood file virus can be observed to encrypt various files such as texts, images, audio files, video clips, presentations, databases, spreadsheets, backups and archives. The files can immediately become unrecognizable to the operating system and hence cannot be executed by it. They get an extension and get renamed with that extension being appended to the end of the previous file name. .robinhood file virus leaves a ransom note within all existing folders and the desktop that contains information regarding the attack. The note asks affected users to contact the threat actors at an email id. .robinhood file virus informs the users that they can receive further instructions upon contacting them using their personal identifier, which consists of random characters. Since the ransom note does not give details regarding the ransom amount that needs to be paid by users in order to obtain a decryption key, it would be safe to assume that it can be negotiated. However it is unsafe and users can remove the ransomware by following this post.
How To Remove .robinhood file virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .robinhood file virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .robinhood file virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .robinhood file virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .robinhood file virus related items from list.
Uninstall .robinhood file virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .robinhood file virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .robinhood file virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .robinhood file virus related programs.
Remove .robinhood file virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .robinhood file virus related entries.
Remove .robinhood file virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .robinhood file virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .robinhood file virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.