|Displayed publisher: TopLookup 1.0|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TopLookup 1.0|
|Program executable: TopLookup 1.0.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\TopLookup 1.0\TopLookup 1.0.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) TopLookup 1.0.dll|
|Adware.Win32.TopLookup 1.0.CB by ClamAV|
|Variant of Win32/AdWare.TopLookup 1.0.A by SecureBrain|
|Porn Popups by AutoShun|
|Remove TopLookup 1.0 Now !|
TopLookup 1.0 may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Automator Multi-Item Processing Utility 1.0 , PDF Squeezer 3.5.2 , JobCapture 6.13a , Youda Marina 1.1 , HP Direct-CD Printing 2.0.4 , Xee 3.3 , TotalSpaces 2.0.17 , SkypeExtender 1.1 , File Change Analyzer 1.0 , Pimp Your Screen 2.1 , qBitTorrent 22.214.171.124
Info About TopLookup 1.0
TopLookup 1.0 is an irritating computer program which belongs to adware family. An adware program harasses innocent computer users by showing lots of annoying ads or pop-ups on computer screen. As a matter of fact, this malware is really a bothersome computer infection that will completely screw up computer. Also, it doesn’t seek your permission to do so and to get inside your machine as well as to modify your system settings. It infiltrates your PC through deceptive tricks and silently get installed. This nasty virus is mostly spread via bundled freeware and shareware programs. That is why you need to be very careful while downloading any free program from Internet.
This pesky virus can also be distributed via other sources like spam emails, phishing websites such as porn or torrent sites, malicious links, fake software updates and so on. Being an adware program, TopLookup 1.0 program which is mainly focused or designed to show unwanted and misleading ads on the compromised PC. Furthermore, it will get attached to your web browser then modify browser settings and starts its malicious execution. Whenever you will go online to browse the Internet, you will see number of annoying ads or pop-ups on your browser. You must not click on those ads or pop-ups as those irritating commercials can take your web page to potentially unsafe websites where you can acquire more severe virus infection into your computer. This type of unwanted program is mainly focused to boost the web traffic for its partner websites and earns commission in return.
This is the only reason why cyber criminals create such malicious programs like this. Being a potentially unwanted program, TopLookup 1.0 is harmful for Windows computer only since it targets Windows OS only. It is that program which you probably would never want to install on your PC. It not only displays misleading ads but redirects your browser as well. This pesky threat is able to add more harmful viruses on your PC which increases problems for you. All the anti-virus or other security programs are disabled due to which your PC becomes more vulnerable and an easy target for all online threats. Moreover, TopLookup 1.0 is able to steal your sensitive information. The gathered details helps hackers to make more profit. So it would be great decision to uninstall TopLookup 1.0 soon from your computer.
Step:1 Remove TopLookup 1.0 or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for TopLookup 1.0 or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall TopLookup 1.0 or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove TopLookup 1.0
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of TopLookup 1.0 from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall TopLookup 1.0
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by TopLookup 1.0 will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of TopLookup 1.0
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from TopLookup 1.0 in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against TopLookup 1.0
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting TopLookup 1.0 while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and TopLookup 1.0 Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from TopLookup 1.0
How to Block TopLookup 1.0 Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still TopLookup 1.0 exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about TopLookup 1.0 Removal