|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .cmd Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|.cmd Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|StopBadware||1.552223||Variant of Win32/Trojan..cmd Ransomware.B|
|Tencent||4.1.534||ProtectingTool, Email Spy|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .cmd Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
.cmd Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them ChapterToolMe 1.4.5 , Bos Wars 2.6 , Neko Project IIx 0.80 , Aurora Feint II: The Arena 2.0 , iSquint 1.5.2 , Getleft 1.2 , Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars 3.7 , Power Out 1.0.0 , Filler 1.2 , Spice for Xcode 1.1 , Augustus Loop 2.4.4 , RDC 0.4.4 , EasyAudioRecorder 1.2 , AirPlayRecorder 1.1 , PodSalvage 7.5
All Important Facts of .cmd Ransomware That You Must Know
.cmd Ransomware is an updated or latest variant of its Ransomware family that uses the family file extension to lock almost all users content such as PDFs, images, audios, videos, documents, databases, PDFs and many more. Like its predecessor, it is designed in such a way that it can compromise almost all version of System based on Windows OS. It locks users all files using strong AES cipher algorithm and then it convince the affected users or victims to pay USD in BitCoin in about few days time. The primary objective of this ransomware is to set a deadline in order to pay ransom and if victims doesn’t complies, its creators threaten victims to destroy the file decryption key.
Transmission Preferences of .cmd Ransomware
.cmd Ransomware is too much identical to original threat except for new C&C server configuration and the new extension added to System file names. Being a part of the ransomware family, its developers uses lots of tricky and deceptive ways but mainly the payload is distributed via corrupted MS Word files and spam emails. Spam emails contains dubious attachment and malicious scripts. Opening of any spam message may lead you to this infection. Its developers uses lots of distribution channels to compromise Windows machine but mainly spread via Internet. Therefore, System users must be attentive while performing the online operation.
Actions Performed By .cmd Ransomware
- Enters inside the PC silently.
- Scans Windows PC in deep.
- .cmd Ransomware target almost all file types.
- Uses family file extension to lock almost all content.
- Renames original file name.
- Produces a program window.
- Degrades System working speed.
- .cmd Ransomware throws several fake security alerts, notifications or messages.
- Disables all firewall settings etc.
How To Remove .cmd Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .cmd Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .cmd Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .cmd Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .cmd Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall .cmd Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .cmd Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete .cmd Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .cmd Ransomware related programs.
Remove .cmd Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .cmd Ransomware related entries.
Remove .cmd Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .cmd Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .cmd Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.