|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected GodLock Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|GodLock Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||3.1.125821||Trj.Win32.GodLock Ransomware.CC|
|Ad-Aware||5.232505||Variant of Win64/Trojan.GodLock Ransomware.A|
|Web Security Guard||8.6.339||HistoryKill, Worm.Win32.Netsky|
|Suggestion: Uninstall GodLock Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
GodLock Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Volume Logic 1.3.2L , iDrive 126.96.36.199 , Aiseesoft iPhone 4 Transfer , Epson Stylus Color 445 iDriver 5.5AE , Eternal Lands 1.9.3 , OpenGL Extensions Viewer 4.2.7 , Macally iMediaKey X Driver 2.0.3 , iWinSoft Image Converter , Folder Quick Look Plugin 0.3 , PandoStickers 2.0.2 , DeAL 1.6.1 , OmniOutliner Pro v3.10.6 , Saluto 0.0.1 , MacPoker Pro 1.3 , IgniterX Driver 6.3 , SmarkFin 0.1.4 , Agent Obvious 1.0 , File RoundUp 2.5.1 , The Telegraph 1.0
Detailed Description Of GodLock Ransomware
GodLock Ransomware is a file encrypting malware and has been identified as an updated version of its predecessor. The ransomware is capable of encrypting files of various formats using a strong and secure encryption code. Users may find their files in non-working condition as soon as the ransomware launches its attack. It is even capable of making unwanted changes in crucial system’s settings that allows it to relaunch itself. GodLock Ransomware has been found to delete shadow volume copies of windows operatign system that makes it difficult to obtain the files, but an advanced tool, such as the one provided here, can be of immense help to an affected user in recovering their files. It has been observed that the ransomware uses deceiving means to spread itself widely. GodLock Ransomware has been identified to use spam messages to alarm users by sending documents drafted as invoice, purchase order, account detail and bank receipts to make them believe in the legitimacy of these contents. The subject lines of these mails have been using different templates that allows it to evade inbuilt messaging spam filters. It has also been observed that the documents use names and designs of reputed firms to further its claim of validation. Users may unknowingly click on the attachments that contain the ransomware embedded as a macro. GodLock Ransomware has also been found to be using software bundling mechanisms to evade users scrutiny. The payloads are bundled-up with freeware and are hidden as valid file formats such as archives, which immediately get installed along with the other applications.
GodLock Ransomware can be observed to encrypt various files such as texts, images, audio files, video clips, presentations, databases, spreadsheets, backups and archives. The files can immediately become unrecognizable to the operating system and hence cannot be executed by it. They get an extension and get renamed with that extension being appended to the end of the previous file name. GodLock Ransomware leaves a ransom note within all existing folders and the desktop that contains information regarding the attack. The note asks affected users to contact the threat actors at an email id. GodLock Ransomware informs the users that they can receive further instructions upon contacting them using their personal identifier, which consists of random characters. Since the ransom note does not give details regarding the ransom amount that needs to be paid by users in order to obtain a decryption key, it would be safe to assume that it can be negotiated. However it is unsafe and users can remove the ransomware by following this post.
How To Remove GodLock Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End GodLock Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the GodLock Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall GodLock Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all GodLock Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall GodLock Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete GodLock Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete GodLock Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all GodLock Ransomware related programs.
Remove GodLock Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all GodLock Ransomware related entries.
Remove GodLock Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the GodLock Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free GodLock Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.