|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] LyaS ransomware as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] LyaS ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Ikarus||5.1.851514||[email protected] LyaS ransomware.AC|
|Arcabit||1.149545||Variant of Win64/[email protected] LyaS ransomware.C|
|Sucuri SiteCheck||6.4.423||DataHealer, Adssite|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] LyaS ransomware Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] LyaS ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them RapidWeaver Themes: Sail Away 1.0 , MagicPlotCalc 1.1 , ES Image Printer Driver 1.4.9 , STARFACE Client 1.7.0 , VirtualEyez 2.0.9 , iiUsage 4.0 , FoneSync for Android – HTC 1.0.4 , Comment Synch 1.5.4 , PhotoTrackr 3.0.9b , Neko.saver 0.99 , Script-Q Prompter Software 3.1 , 3DSpins! 1.2 , Blue Crab Lite , eWallet 7.5.1 , Clear Day 2.0.1 , MiniStumble Safari Extension 2.0 , QXScope 1.0.5 , Leopard Security Update 2012-003 1.0 , File Buddy 10.0.2
Introduction To [email protected] LyaS ransomware
[email protected] LyaS ransomware is a new variant of its family which has infected many PCs till now. It is very harmful for your PC. You may become victim and your system will get inaccessible. This ransomware locks your files. This article will explain you about the [email protected] LyaS ransomware. You will get the solutions and tips for unlocking your files.
The Method By Which [email protected] LyaS ransomware Enters In Your Computer
There are various techniques used by [email protected] LyaS ransomware to enter into the computer such as spoofed email, unpatched software, peer to peer file transfer , downloading the software from nasty websites, clicking on unknown links etc.
Just Know Here About The Encryption Process Of [email protected] LyaS ransomware
[email protected] LyaS ransomware encrypts your files by using the ciphers and also adds the extension. It is used as the suffix and change your file name. The files which get encrypted are as:
- spreadsheet etc.
The file formats which get encrypted are as .db, .dbf, .djvu, .css, .csv, .dat, .dbx, .epub, .docx .fb2,.docm, ,doc, .flv, .gif, etc.
How Does [email protected] LyaS ransomware React On Your PC And Make You Victim
[email protected] LyaS ransomware locks your files and when you will go to open the files you will get ransom note. It contains very nasty message and the ransom demand to open your files. The hackers will try to force you to pay bitcoins to unlock your files. They give a deadline to pay this amount. They warn you that if you will not pay the amount, your all files will get deleted. They also provide the email id to contact them. If you will really pay the amount, you will get cheated by them. You should use data recovery software in such situation. They will not give you any decryption code. You can also follow the guideline here to remove [email protected] LyaS ransomware completely from your computer.
How To Remove [email protected] LyaS ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] LyaS ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] LyaS ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] LyaS ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.