RaRuCrypt ransomware : More Info About The Threat
$100 in Bitcoins
Suspicious freeware downloads, awful websites, corrupted ads or links, spam emails etc.
Free Scanner to detect RaRuCrypt ransomware
RaRuCrypt ransomware : Do You Know The Malicious Doings Of The Ransomware?
RaRuCrypt ransomware is found as yet another pernicious ransom threat that get inside of system without your permission to do their evil activities to endanger your files to make illegal profit by terrifying it to pay the ransom money. The nasty ransomware is programmed by the malicious hackers to cheat online innocent users to extort money in name of their valuable files and system security. The ransomware is able to attack on various Windows versions. Once it gets inside of system then it is able to follow the strong encryption on the collected targeted files using powerful encryption algorithm cipher to lock your files to make them completely inaccessible. Then after using a text file that contain the ransom message displayed on the corrupted system to inform the victim about the ransomware attack and encryption activities. It threaten the victims that if they did not pay the ransom then the files deleted permanently.
How Did The RaRuCrypt ransomware Attack On Your System?
RaRuCrypt ransomware is a kind of malware that stealthily intrude into your system without your knowledge. It widely gets spread through sending specially designed emails that seems like an attachment doc file from office or came from a legitimate online shopping site invoice form. When you download it on your system then the infection executable start running on your system and spread the infection on entire computer. In addition of this if you are using expired exploit kit, outdated system program, Outdated anti-virus, clicking on random display ads, follow corrupted links to update system programs and downloads of suspicious free software on system can make your PC got infected.
RaRuCrypt ransomware Removal From Compromised System
As you read above the consequences of the RaRuCrypt ransomware you can think how dangerous it is for the system. So you should not take more time to remove RaRuCrypt ransomware from infected system using a trustworthy anti-malware on it. If you want to do the removal manually then follow the below given our manual removal guide to do it in easy way. Then after removal follow the backup that keeps you stored on external drives to restore damaged files.
A: How To Remove RaRuCrypt ransomware From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill RaRuCrypt ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the RaRuCrypt ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall RaRuCrypt ransomware From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all RaRuCrypt ransomware related items from list.
B: How to Restore RaRuCrypt ransomware Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing RaRuCrypt ransomware from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing RaRuCrypt ransomware from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by RaRuCrypt ransomware with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.