|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected ATKL Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|ATKL Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Avast||6.452504||Variant of Win32/Trojan.ATKL Ransomware.B|
|Web Security Guard||6.2.451||Active Key Logger, ShopAtHome.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall ATKL Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
ATKL Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Eudora Speakable Nicknames 1.0.1 , BlueHarvest 5.5.6 , The Banner Saga 1.0 , Amazon Search Bar 1.5 , WorkPapers 2.52 , ManyCam 3.0.9 , StockTab , Fish Fillets NG 0.8.1 , AirportTraffic 1.0 , audioSpacePro Widget 1.3
What Do You Know About ATKL Ransomware?
ATKL Ransomware is a newly created ransomware but it has infected wide range of Windows PC. This type of ransomware is capable to infect System executing on Windows OS including Windows Server, Vista, XP, ME, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the recent version Windows 10. according to the researchers, it is mainly capable to target domestic users but it doesn’t mean that it cannot affect another users. Being a ransomware, it aims to lock users stored files and then after asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee.
How ATKL Ransomware Is Dangerous For PC?
ATKL Ransomware is mainly known for locking users files. It applies strong AES-256 algorithm to target users stored files such as images, audio files, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. This ransomware renames the original file by adding encrypted prefix. After locking files completely, it demanded the affected System users for paying crypto-coins in order to get the ATKL Ransomware decryption tool. The creators of such a ransomware asks victims to transfer the payment to a specified electronic payment platform.
What Do You Know About The Ransom Note Of ATKL Ransomware?
Ransom note includes information about the encryption procedure or attack of ATKL Ransomware. Ransom messages also asked affected users to pay crypto-coins otherwise their data will be deleted after few minutes. However the affected System users should not fall for these deceptive claims because like other ransomware it is also designed to generate the illegal profits. Instead of paying ransom fee and contacting with hackers, users must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of ATKL Ransomware.
How Windows PC Get Contaminated With ATKL Ransomware?
ATKL Ransomware is one of the most notorious ransomware infection that uses several deceptive techniques and social engineering tactics to infect System but mainly uses spam email attachment to compromise Windows PC. To spread such a cyber threats, hackers often uses infected emails. This type of System infection usually comes as a suspicious attachment which seems as an innocent documents. Those system users who open such an attachment may victimized by ATKL Ransomware. Therefore, System users are highly advised to be cautious while opening any dubious or suspicious attachment. Users should never open any attachment that appears to inbox from untrusted sources or unverified persons.
How To Remove ATKL Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all ATKL Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out ATKL Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the ATKL Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.