|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected BitPyLock Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|BitPyLock Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||7.2.459533||Trj.Win32.BitPyLock Ransomware.AB|
|Avast||2.843549||Variant of Win32/Trojan.BitPyLock Ransomware.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall BitPyLock Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
BitPyLock Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them CalibratedQ MXF Import 2.0.1 , MIDI Companion 2.0 , ACDSee Duplicate Finder 1.0.25 , iWallpaper 1.0 , 3D Accelerometer 1.0 , Shellsilver 1.4 , eXe 1.04.0 , Basics 1.3 , PasteBox 0.7.96-beta , HTTP BenchMark 1.3.3 , Ornaments 1.0 , Legend of Aladdin 1.01 , *stackflush 1.0.1 , The Harvard Crimson Newsreader 1.0
All Important Facts That You Must Know About BitPyLock Ransomware
BitPyLock Ransomware is one of the latest and worst member of ransomware family. First of all, it recently appeared and according to the depth analysis of researchers, it is capable to infect almost all System based on Windows Operating System. Doesn’t matter which version of PC you are using because it is capable to infect Windows Vista, Server, Me, XP, Vista, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. Similar to traditional ransomware, this ransomware is also created by the group of cyber criminals to trick more and more System users and earn online revenues from them.
Ways Through Which BitPyLock Ransomware Infect PC
Being a ransomware, BitPyLock Ransomware is mainly delivered to users PC secretly via spam email messages. It is usually delivered into the users System in form of DOCX file embedded with the macro scripts that download and install such a ransomware on users PC. This type of ransomware uses other deceptive tactics to compromise Windows machine including bundling method, torrent downloads, infected devices, pirated software and many more.
Revealing Of BitPyLock Ransomware Attack
As soon as BitPyLock Ransomware proliferates inside the PC, it immediately uses strong AES 256 file encryption algorithm to make users files inaccessible. This ransomware is capable to infect or target almost all users generated content such as audio or video files, images, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. After locking files, it delivers a ransom note on users screen and instructs victims to pay ransom demanded fee in order to decrypt your files. But before paying ransom fee you must know that paying ransom will only encourage cyber hackers to promote their evil intention and they will not deliver you any decryption key. Therefore, you must follow the effective BitPyLock Ransomware removal guide instead of paying the ransom demanded fee.
Remove BitPyLock Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove BitPyLock Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove BitPyLock Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To BitPyLock Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find BitPyLock Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove BitPyLock Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove BitPyLock Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the BitPyLock Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the BitPyLock Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.