".bitstak extension virus completely blocked my all personal files of all known formats on my Windows 8 computer and I am facing a complete data loss situation. When I click to open any file, then one automatically open HTML window and ask me to pay 45 USD or 40 EUR within a certain time for the private keys that decrypt the files. It's the only way to remove .bitstak extension virus of my files? How can I get rid of .bitstak extension virus without paying ransom?"
About .bitstak Extension Virus
.bitstak extensions virus is similar to Cryptowall 3.0 Ransom virus. It uses advance and a very powerful file encryption algorithm to make personal files inaccessible for victim and force them to pay a fixed amount in a given period of time. A strange new extension ransomware file is designed to mess up the user's personal files on the targeted Windows computer. It is a result of wickedness software development by cyber criminals. This nasty ransomware virus assaulted online computers on a large scale in rapid speed across the globe. The cyber criminals responsible or union have not yet been identified, but so far they have succeeded in their worst practice for extortion victims of .bitstak extension virus ransomware. It works in a completely new sewing to encrypt files on the compromised computer. It changes the file name with the file extension with ".bitstak". It has used methods of encrypting files with RSA and AES algorithm with a public and private keys.
Infiltration Methods and Workings of .bitstak extension virus
File encryption has been done on targeted online computers with a personal and private keys. After crossing the time limit of three days, the remote server automatically deletes the private keys. It is very difficult to recover encrypted files without private keys. Malicious code of .bitstak ransomware enters any online computer through the use of some very common infiltration methods, such as through e-mail attachments Spam, software bundled cost-free, and through hacked sites / illegal. The victims of this ransomware are always advised to handle .bitstak extension virus as other types of malware and prevent ransom to overcome panic situation. However, the criminals behind this ransomware are not reliable and they always refuse to provide private keys after receiving demanded ransom amount, also allow the victim to suffer data loss. Thus, victims are advised to remove .bitstak extension virus ransomware and recover files with the help of efficient removal steps methods.
Does Ransom Payment Brings Your Encrypted Files Back?
Should you pay ransom or not? Does payment of ransom allow your to decrypt files with .bitstak extension? If you wish security expert's advise then you will get a single word suggestion “No”. There are certain reasons for this negation. First of all, cyber criminals has tendency to usurp your money without providing you any decryption keys. Numerous of cases have found when, cyber criminals were asked to pay more amount, even after payment of certain amount in time. In such cases, victim has to sacrifice both money and important files too.
Recovery Of .bitstak extension Encrypted Files
Victims of .bitstak extension Ransomware virus find encrypted files on following locations with new file name and extensions. As for example, Peacock.jpg renamed as “fZxbsUya.xad.bistak”
- C:/Program Files/
- C:/Program Files (x86)/
- C:/Users/ + UserName + /AppData/Roaming/
- C:/Users/ + UserName + /Downloads/
- C:/Users/ + UserName + /Documents/
- C:/Users/ + UserName + /Music/
- C:/Users/ + UserName + /Videos/
- C:/Users/ + UserName + /Desktop/
- C:/Users/ + UserName + /Pictures/
- Any other volume, disk, external drive or network drive
The .bitstak extension virus covers a wide range of file formats to encrypt them and let the victims to face data loss like situation. If you wish to recover encrypted files by .bitstak extension then you can download decryptor tool. You have one more option to recover your files back that is also better than payment of ransom to vicious software authors of this ransomware. You can use very efficient data recovery software that works to restore your files back in original file format.
How To Remove .bitstak extension virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .bitstak extension virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .bitstak extension virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .bitstak extension virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .bitstak extension virus related items from list.
Uninstall .bitstak extension virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .bitstak extension virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .bitstak extension virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .bitstak extension virus related programs.
Remove .bitstak extension virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .bitstak extension virus related entries.
Remove .bitstak extension virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .bitstak extension virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .bitstak extension virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.