Bolobi Web may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Camtasia v2.5.1 , WebWizard 1.1.1 , SpaceReporter 1.0 , Conference Recorder 2.1.3 , 7art Silver Snow Clock 1.1 , BadPlastic 1.2 , ArcSoft Photo Plus 1.7.90079 , GenieSwitch for OSX 1.0 , Contenta Images2PDF 5.9 , starQuiz 3.8.3 , Dialog View 2.3.3 , SRS iWOW Premium 3.3
|Displayed publisher: Bolobi Web|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Bolobi Web|
|Program executable: Bolobi Web.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Bolobi Web\Bolobi Web.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Bolobi Web.dll|
|Trojan.Win64.Bolobi Web.CC by Comodo|
|Variant of Win64/Trojan.Bolobi Web.B by Webutation|
|ManageDNS404.com by Alibaba|
|Uninstall Bolobi Web Now!|
Bolobi Web : Harmful Activities
Bolobi Web is created to work as an online revenue generating domain. It has infected thousands of computers. Basically, this unsafe domain is triggered by some sort of browser hijacker application that may have invaded your computer already. Bolobi Web redirects your affected browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, to sponsored websites in order to increase sell of promoted products and earn a huge online marketing commission on per sale or per click. Although, while invading your computer, Bolobi Web hijacker changes your System DNS settings, replaces your favourite search provider and assigns malicious URLs as homepage and new windows links. Even, it may lower your safe browsing feature and take advantages of your unsuspecting behavior to generate online marketing revenue.
As we mentioned, developers of this browser hijacker have only one motive – gaining profit through promoting less reputed products. These ads may be unstoppable, neither you can terminate them nor stop new windows from showing up spamming websites. In most cases, we noticed that Bolobi Web displays adult dating websites and other pornographic contents into new windows to attack victims into clicking shaded links or embedded codes. However, the browser hijacker doesn’t work same as virus/malware. It manipulates users into clicking some sort of malicious contents in order to take advantages.
Bolobi Web : Distribution Processes
Distribution of Bolobi Web always involve free software/games that are available on the internet to download for free. Some software distributor websites share bundled software package. When you execute such bundled software setup, some additional programs may hide inside Custom/Advanced installation option and invade your computer without your consent. This method is called software bundling. In some cases, Bolobi Web may invade your computer through spamming websites that display fake security alters and warnings and recommendation to install suggested program. You should never install such applications or updates.
Bolobi Web poses a huge risk to your privacy as well. It will collect your PII and transmit it to command and control server. What’s next, you may receive a varieties of spam emails and calls from unknowns. Therefore, you should safeguard your computer with the help of efficient Antivirus software. You must keep your Antivirus activated and updated to latest virus definition.
Now, we recommend you to follow the given instructions and eliminate Bolobi Web completely from your Windows-system.
Manual Steps to Remove Bolobi Web From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Bolobi Web related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Bolobi Web completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Bolobi Web related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Bolobi Web and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Bolobi Web
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Bolobi Web related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Bolobi Web related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Bolobi Web related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Bolobi Web related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Bolobi Web from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.