Is your system infected by CryptFIle2 Ransomware virus? Are you unable to access any of your files? Are you seeing a ransom message on your computer screen and asked to pay some money to get your files back? What are you thinking? Are you going to pay hackers to get your files back? Are you planning to somehow remove CryptFIle2 Ransomware virus from your PC and recover your data? You must read this post before taking any decision. Get the detailed knowledge about CryptFIle2 Ransomware and its removal.
CryptFIle2 Ransomware is a virus that infiltrate your PC stealthily and encrypt your files. It leaves a ransom note on your computer screen demanding money for the decryption key. It will state in the ransom note that :- “All your important files got encrypted by asymmetric algorithm and can only get recovered through the private decryption key generated for you PC. Any attempt to unlock files without private key can leads to permanent deletion of your files.” This dubious CryptFIle2 Ransomware infection will add the ".id_[VICTIM_ID]_[EMAIL].scl" extension to the end of all your files. This nasty ransomware infection store the private key on a remote server and demand money to give that key to users. There is no other way to decrypt the infected files and user must pay the ransom to get the decryption key.
CryptFIle2 Ransomware mainly get distributed by cyber crooks through spam email attachments. You can also get this virus by visiting malicious websites and downloading bundled freeware programs. Once installed on your computer, this cunning malware infection will brutally mess with your files. It is able to encrypt all types of files including images, videos, audios, MS office document types, pdf, html, txt and many others. After encrypting your files, it will leave the ransom note in text or html format on your system. You can only access those two files on your PC. CryptFIle2 Ransomware mainly wants to extort money from the innocent users by taking their files on hostage. You must not pay the ransom money because it will not give your back. Paying ransom can also risk your banking details. So it is advised to completely remove this nasty threat from your PC and recover your files using data recovery software. Follow below steps to delete CryptFIle2 Ransomware completely from your PC.
How To Remove CryptFIle2 Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all CryptFIle2 Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out CryptFIle2 Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the CryptFIle2 Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.