Need help ! Since morning as soon as I turned on my PC, instantly I have got a pop-up notification that has stated my all files encrypted ECLR Ransomware and I have to purchase decryption key by taking help of this pop-up notification. Really, my all files has been locked with another extension but still I have doubt of this notification is to be fake. How can I recover my all files again? I need to help to remove ECLR Ransomware completely. So kindly anyone suggest me effective guide to fix ECLR Ransomware permanently.
Description about ECLR Ransomware
ECLR Ransomware is a highly destructive ransomware infection that has been confirmed to use a strong encryption cipher to locks your files on the victimized PC. It is able to lock your various files such .doc, .xls, image, videos and other. Generally, it encrypt your files by replacing with its own extension like .ECLR and demands ransom money as to around 44700$ amount. After encrypting various files, it shows up fake notification on the desktop that will report about your files as to be encrypted by ECLR Ransomware and urge you to purchase decryption key by clicking its unreliable links that are mention on the notification. Since, the notification is fake then you should not follow it otherwise it may take chance to steal your sensitive information and allow hacker for hacking easily your account to earn money.
Generally, ECLR Ransomware enters silently on the PC as without your knowledge by lurking with freeware installation, through spam emails attachment and visiting suspicious website without investigation. As soon as ECLR Ransomware invaded, it will start to run its malicious procedure for encrypting files on the victimized PC. It will encrypt your all file replacing its own extension and make all fully inaccessible for you. It can steal your sensitive information like password, credit card number, bank account details etc and may also drop other riskware to destruct your entire PC. So, incase of finding ECLR Ransomware on the PC, you should delete it completely as soon as possible.
How To Remove ECLR Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all ECLR Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out ECLR Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the ECLR Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.