|Gon Malware is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by Gon Malware are Trojan.Wimpixo, Trojan.KillAV.HS, Trojan.MSIL.Agent, Trojan.Spy.Bafi.G, Proxy.Chumpoke.A, Virus.Injector.gen!CT, Spammer.Tedroo.I, Sdan, Zlob.GoldCodec, Kill98 Trojan, Trojan.Mashigoom.C, Phishing.Fraud.EvidenceEraser.I, SHarpro Trojan|
|Related spyware Spyware.IamBigBrother, FestPlattenCleaner, PibToolbar, RaxSearch, SafePCTool, Adware.BHO.BluSwede, SpyKillerPro, GURL Watcher, TSPY_EYEBOT.A, Internet Spy, SchijfBewaker, Rogue.SpywareStop, Sifr|
|Windows Error caused by Gon Malware are – 0x80244005 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_SEND Same as SOAPCLIENT_SEND_ERROR – SOAP client failed to send a message for reasons of WU_E_WINHTTP_* error codes., 0x80242010 WU_E_UH_FALLBACKERROR The update handler failed to fall back to the self-contained content., 0xf0802 CBS_S_ALREADY_EXISTS source already exists, now copy not added, 0x8024401E WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GONE Same as HTTP status 410 – requested resource is no longer available at the server., 0x80242000 WU_E_UH_REMOTEUNAVAILABLE A request for a remote update handler could not be completed because no remote process is available., 0x8024402C WU_E_PT_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Same as ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED – the proxy server or target server name cannot be resolved., 0x8024D009 WU_E_SETUP_SKIP_UPDATE An update to the Windows Update Agent was skipped due to a directive in the wuident.cab file., 0x00000092, 0x00000049, 0xf080C CBS_E_UNKNOWN_UPDATE named update not present in package, 0x8024800B WU_E_DS_CANTDELETE The update was not deleted because it is still referenced by one or more services.|
|Gon Malware infects these windows .dll files d3dxof.dll, agt0408.dll, usrv80a.dll, slextspk.dll, jses.dll, kbdkyr.dll, ntmarta.dll, logoncli.dll, devenum.dll, panmap.dll, WMIPIPRT.dll, pipanel.dll, msjdbc10.dll|
Gon Malware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them AnyMP4 Video Converter Platinum , Locr for iPhoto 1.0 , Logitech Connect 2.00.18 , BitNami LimeSurvey Stack 1.92plus20120808-0 , SixtyFour 1.2.0 , BatchOutput DOC 2.3.1 , Mahjong Elements HDX 1.6.1 , Unity Session Updater X 3.3.3 , DesktopBrowser 1.0 , MatrixMoves MOD 1.0b4 , Grayliner 2.2 , Food4Spam 0.4 , Handoff Safari Extension 1.0.4 , Treasured , Danger Next Door 1.0 , Stronghold 0.8rc1 , Safari Bookmark Exporter 1.1 , Shtriga: Summer Camp 1.0 , iTunes Alarm 2.1.4
Quickly Get Rid Of Gon Malware From Computer
Do You Know About The Gon Malware?
Gon Malware is a serious PC threat that enters into the system without any user consent. It is classified under the Trojan family and a risky virus. This Trojan virus is designed by the hackers for their illegal intention. It has the capability to take over the system via modification of system default settings and adding its own code into the computer. It paste it’s own registries and files to replace the computer host components. This is the reason that your computer get slow working procedures.
Gon Malware freezes the browser immediately and bombard system via annoying pop-up ads. The homepage is get redirected to the malicious advertising sites which are generally unfamiliar and do not need to take permission or enters without your consent. It is attached with various kinds of file sharing programs and due to that many types of unwanted application which get installed secretly and grab the higher computer resources.. It also shows cookies and keyloggers to track your online activities.
What Are The Sources That Gon Malware Get Enters Into The Computer?
Gon Malware is very dangerous virus which silently enters into the computer. It effective and common methods are the bundling techniques. Mainly the free software are bundled with other malicious viruses. When user downloads such software those other harmful malware get enters into the computer and make it more vulnerable. The other trick is spam email, malicious links, email attachments, fake pop-ups and porn sites. These methods are very helpful for Gon Malware to attack onto the computer.
The Higher Risk Brought By The Gon Malware:
- Seriously damage the system and give poor PC performance.
- It assist the cyber criminals who target to steal the user’s privacy.
- It shows the phony message and mislead user to purchase scam products and services.
- It causes BSOD and different system errors.
What Kinds Of Malicious Activities Gon Malware Can Do On Computer?
Gon Malware is a malicious trojan program which do various kinds of activities like it give easy ways to hacker to collect and steal your data by the remote accessibility. It penetrated deeply inside the system which is uneasy to delete completely from the computer. It opens the backdoor system to enters different kinds of other PC viruses like browser hijacker, adware, ransomware and etc. It steals important information to sell it into the market and grab more and more money from the third party. So, quickly remove this Gon Malware virus from your computer without any delay.
How to Remove Gon Malware from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Gon Malware from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Gon Malware using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Gon Malware
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Gon Malware.
Step3: How to Uninstall Gon Malware from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Gon Malware and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Gon Malware and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Gon Malware and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Gon Malware and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Gon Malware Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Gon Malware to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Gon Malware named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Gon Malware entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Gon Malware, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.