|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .hets File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.hets File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Malwarebytes||3.3.821514||Trj.Win32..hets File Virus.BB|
|AutoShun||4.149633||Variant of Win32/Trojan..hets File Virus.C|
|ZDB Zeus||4.1.135||SideBySide, Ana|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .hets File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.hets File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them QuickErase 1.5 , Live Interior 3D Pro 2.9.4 , KidsMotion 1.1 , Dashflix 1.6 , Mars Rising (PPC) 1.0.2 , e-mageSync 1.1 , ExecuChoice PDF Suite for LP7 2.7 , Ocarina Pitcher 1.0.1 , Mellel , Snapheal Pro 1.4 , HanDBase Desktop 2.7.5 , FastTunes 1.2.3 , iFunia YouTube to MP3 Converter , JigPlay 1.1 , PropertyMaintenanceTracker 1.05 , Pick and Learn 1.0
What Are The Information That You Must Know About .hets File Virus?
.hets File Virus is another high-risk System infection belongs to the Ransomware category that capable to compromise almost all System executing on Windows based Operating System. It secretly proliferates inside the Windows System and then allows cyber hacker to access PC and execute several malicious codes in order to lock users personal files with an extension and demand ransom fee in order to decrypt files.
Who Have Created .hets File Virus And Why?
.hets File Virus is another creation of cyber criminals that aim to earn online money from affected System users. For this, it perform the file encryption procedure and throws several fake alerts or notifications on users screen. After proliferating inside the PC without users awareness, first of all it disables firewall settings as well as security measure and immediately start to conduct the file encryption procedure.
How .hets File Virus Is Dangerous For PC?
.hets File Virus is mainly known for locking users files. After intruding inside the System, it performs deep scan to target almost all file types such as audio or video clips, databases, PDFs, images or videos, documents, PDFs and many more. It makes targeted files inaccessible and prevent the affected System users from accessing their files normally. It’s harmful impacts doesn’t end here. After locking files, it drops a ransom note and ask victims to pay ransom demanded fee. Therefore, the deletion of .hets File Virus is highly recommended.
How Windows PC Get Contaminated With .hets File Virus?
.hets File Virus is very intrusive and invasive in nature which means it doesn’t require users permission to enter inside the PC. The developers of .hets File Virus uses several social engineering tactics and deceptive ways to compromise Windows PC but some of the most common distribution channels are as follows:
- Bundling method – This method includes additional component and application.
- Spam campaigns – Spam emails usually includes suspicious attachments and messages.
- Infected devices – Use of any contaminated device may lead you to .hets File Virus etc.
A: How To Remove .hets File Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .hets File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .hets File Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .hets File Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .hets File Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore .hets File Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .hets File Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .hets File Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .hets File Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.