|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .RAGA File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.RAGA File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|ESET-NOD32||7.5.403507||Trj.Win64..RAGA File Virus.CA|
|Sophos AV||3.314432||Variant of Win64/Trojan..RAGA File Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .RAGA File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.RAGA File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them KEMET API 0.2.3d , ContACT Information 1.0 , Ondesoft Audio Recorder 3.24.1 , QT JukeBox 1.6 , Heart Design Plugin 15.5.1 , Digital Job Tracker X 2.0 , Kinoma Producer 4.0 , VTNE Tests 1.0 , TypeRecorder X 2.12 , Campfire Legends – The Babysitter 1.0M , Amacsoft Text to PDF , PhotoStamper 1.2 , Senet Deluxe 1.2 , Count down calendar events 2.1 , FinCom 3.1 , Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant 0.2.56 , Archiver 2.2.2 , LetterSlide 1.2.0
Depth-Analysis On .RAGA File Virus
According to the cyber security analysts, .RAGA File Virus is yet another file-encrypting virus which was reported recently. This malware was reported by the computer users who have already been affected by this ransomware because they had lost access to their important system files. The threat have the ability to encode the crucial system files and appends extension to them. In most of the cases, the malicious files that works as a payload of this precarious virus may appears as a PDF or DOCX files attached within spam emails.
However, opening spam email folders arrived from unknown sources and double-clicking on the attached file may lead to the intrusion of .RAGA File Virus on your targeted Windows computer. Although, this is just a scam used by criminal hackers in order to spread this malware all around the world and infect as much as system users as possible. Typically, the threat tries to trick the users into downloading or opening the file attached to spam email. As a result, when a fake document is loaded in the foreground, the .RAGA File Virus started its malicious activities onto the computer’s background.
Malicious Doings Of .RAGA File Virus
Besides, the ransomware can also be downloaded after visiting malware-laden websites and dropped to the Temp folder for initiating its harmful activities silently. It mainly targets the specific files in order to encode them by adding a weird file extension to those targeted data. The .RAGA File Virus threat applies strong AES encryption algorithm to make the vital files like spreadsheets, documents, images, audio, presentations, videos, text and databases stored on victim’s machine completely inaccessible. After encoding the targeted file types, the malware displays a ransom notification that can easily be identified and usually gets dropped onto the affected system’s desktop.
What You Need To Do After .RAGA File Virus Attack?
According to the ransom note displayed by the cyber extortionists after this vicious attack, the users of compromised machines need to contact the operators of .RAGA File Virus through mentioned contact channels. Unfortunately, the encoded can not be easily retrieved because the ransomware is capable of deleting Shadow Volume copies of the data. What’s more, paying asked ransom money is never recommended because it only boosts the evil moral of criminal hackers to develop other precarious threats instead of providing a decryptor needed for file restoration. Therefore, you should remove .RAGA File Virus using a credible anti-malware tool and try to recover your vital data through backup copies or employing a trustworthy data recovery software.
How To Remove .RAGA File Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .RAGA File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .RAGA File Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .RAGA File Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .RAGA File Virus related items from list.
Uninstall .RAGA File Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .RAGA File Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .RAGA File Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .RAGA File Virus related programs.
Remove .RAGA File Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .RAGA File Virus related entries.
Remove .RAGA File Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .RAGA File Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .RAGA File Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.