I was surfing online and my computer was working slowly. I found the Trojan:HTML/Phish in the PC and it was unexpectedly disturbing me. I was seeing some error and other threats also. I am unable to delete it from my computer after using the antivirus. Can someone help me?
Trojan:HTML/Phish is a Trojan virus. It is able to hide deeply itself into your computer. You can feel unable to delete it permanently because it come back into the system again and again after deleting it. It is very unpredictable and hidden in the HTML, exe or doc file format. This trojan virus is also capable to disable the antivirus and firewall security into the system.
How does Trojan:HTML/Phish enters into the computer?
The invasion of this Trojan:HTML/Phish is possible due to:
Spam email Junk mail attachments Suspicious link Peer to peer network file transfer Shareware Freeware Clicking on unknown link Visiting the low quality website
The techniques used for the malevolent activities and hackers mostly used this types methods for injecting their created virus. If you are downloading the free software, there may be hidden code which get active and spreads into your system. If you will open the spam attachments, it can also contains the malign code which generated after the invasion of the Trojan:HTML/Phish.
What are the bad impacts of Trojan:HTML/Phish?
Trojan:HTML/Phish is very annoying and irritating. It corrupts the files and when you try to delete it. It come back again and again. It works for hackers by connecting the remote server and create a chance to spy your all online activities by the cyber criminals. They also connect to your PC and starts to watch every activities in your computer. They also feel convenient to steal the important information and collect lots of money. The other problems are also occurred by the Trojan:HTML/Phish such as:
A sudden modification arrives into your default system settings without your permission
It mislead to the phishing websites and create to scam users. It also produces numerous ads and make the browser out of control. It causes system death and crash. It helps the cyber criminals to enter into the system remotely. It makes your PC slow and sluggish.
These are some annoying activities which you can't tolerate. So, it is much better to remove this Trojan:HTML/Phish quickly from your computer. And if you are facing trouble to delete it, you can follow the guideline here.
Steps to Remove Trojan:HTML/Phish
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan:HTML/Phish
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan:HTML/Phish
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan:HTML/Phish and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan:HTML/Phish
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan:HTML/Phish and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan:HTML/Phish. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan:HTML/Phish related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan:HTML/Phish, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan:HTML/Phish Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan:HTML/Phish Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan:HTML/Phish and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan:HTML/Phish Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan:HTML/Phish and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan:HTML/Phish Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan:HTML/Phish, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!