Somehow i got Utorrentie.exe virus of my Windows 8.1 PC and my anti virus program couldn't block this virus to enter on my computer. Now i am finding only detection of this virus in every scan but anti virus program is not able to remove Utorrentie.exe from my PC. My PC is now working weired slow and showing symptoms of corruption. I tried some other virus removal programs but could not get success to get rid of Utorrentie.exe. I am hopefully discussing this issue to get an efficient removal of Utorrentie.exe. Please help!!
Utorrentie.exe is a high level risk on computers and the malicious program has clarified as a Trojan horse virus. It is responsible to make your computer vulnerable, unsafe and unstable. It is a kind of virus that can easily cheat anti virus program while infiltration and able to perform all its malicious activities undercover. Use of advance rootkit and anti removal techniques provide it capability to remains undetected and prevent removal from compromised computer. The virus destructs system registry entries, several essential settings and install various other malware. It also establish connection to a remote command and control server to get further instruction and upload/download files.
To infiltrate online computers, Utorrentie.exe uses stealthy and deceptive methods. Mostly the user get this virus on their computer through email spoofing and bundling of freeware. Some users have bad practice of opening attachment file on junk email and when they receive such emails that is sent by distributors of this virus and attempt to view contents then the virus senakily enters on the targeted computer. Whereas some other users who have downloaded such bundled freeware or shareware that contains installer file of this virus then the system get infected with Utorrentie.exe virus.
Utorrentie.exe Trojan virus can completely ruin infected computer and leads in several hazardous consequences. The affected computer gets more infection with time as this virus make the system vulnerable. So the system get constant damages and lose its stability. On such insecure PC the user can easily muck up their privacy of stored information and data. During Internet uses the user can also compromise their confidential logging details of online accounts, banking credentials, details of credit/debit card and passwords. The victims of this virus are suggested to follow instructions in this post to easily eliminate Utorrentie.exe Trojan virus on infected computer.
Manual Utorrentie.exe Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Utorrentie.exe
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Utorrentie.exe, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Utorrentie.exe Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Utorrentie.exe infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Utorrentie.exe infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Utorrentie.exe, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Utorrentie.exe
How to View Utorrentie.exe Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Utorrentie.exe related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Utorrentie.exe Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Utorrentie.exe, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Utorrentie.exe Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Utorrentie.exe.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Utorrentie.exe related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Utorrentie.exe related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Utorrentie.exe associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Utorrentie.exe, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.