|Win32:ClipBanker-C is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by Win32:ClipBanker-C are Trojan horse Generic30.AKCK, Virus.DelfInject.gen!CH, Psyber Trojan, Trojan.Jetil, NTIS Trojan, TrojanSpy:Win64/Ursnif.AF, Trojan.Downloader.Gladgerown.B, Packed.Generic.402, Trojan:Win32/Mooplids.A, Virus.Obfuscator.XD, Troj/FSBSpy-A, PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AJ|
|Related spyware DRPU PC Data Manager, WinRAR 2011 Hoax, RealAV, Backdoor.Prorat.h, Backdoor.Aimbot, Heoms, Stfngdvw Toolbar, Surfing Spy, ANDROIDOS_DROISNAKE.A, SpyAOL, Keylogger.MGShadow, Isoftpay.com|
|Windows Error caused by Win32:ClipBanker-C are – 0x000000E2, 0x00000077, 0x000000EB, 0x0000002E, 0xf0801 CBS_S_BUSY operation is still in progress, 0x80240010 WU_E_TOO_DEEP_RELATION Update relationships too deep to evaluate were evaluated., 0x8024E006 WU_E_EE_INVALID_ATTRIBUTEDATA An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because there was an invalid attribute., 0x0000008F, 0x8024D010 WU_E_SETUP_INVALID_REGISTRY_DATA Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the registry contains invalid information., 0x80248010 WU_E_DS_CANNOTREGISTER The data store is not allowed to be registered with COM in the current process., 0x0000003D|
|Win32:ClipBanker-C infects these windows .dll files Microsoft.Security.ApplicationId.Wizards.AutomaticRuleGenerationWizard.ni.dll, npdrmv2.dll, jscript.dll, ddraw.dll, mshwusa.dll, usrdpa.dll, msdatl3.dll, kbdtat.dll, msvcrt40.dll, ximage3b.dll, twlaykr.dll, alink.dll, System.IdentityModel.Selectors.ni.dll|
Win32:ClipBanker-C may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them ConceptDraw Office 126.96.36.199 , BwanaDik , PSPBook 1.0.2 , The Sims Livin 8/02 , eMusic Download Manager 4.1.4 , DV Monitor Pro 1.5 , Ratiocinator 2.2.0 , tvMenu 1.0b1 , PodReader 0.2 , HUDTube Video Player 1.6.1 , Duke Nukem 3D 1.5
Helpful Solution For Deleting Win32:ClipBanker-C From Windows PC
This post is all about the latest trojan named Win32:ClipBanker-C which dangers the affected machine badly. If you are one of its victims and searching for its perfect deletion guide from long time then your search definitely ends here. Keep reading this expert’s guidelines completely and carry out the provided Win32:ClipBanker-C removal instruction carefully.
Summary Of Win32:ClipBanker-C
|Risk Level||Very High|
|Affected Systems||Win 32 & Win 64|
|Description||Win32:ClipBanker-C is a worst System infection belongs to Trojan community that capable to ruin Windows PC badly.|
|Distribution Ways||Spam emails, torrent downloads, infected devices, pirated software, exploit kits, drive-by-downloads etc.|
|Elimination||Possible, to detect Win32:ClipBanker-C easily and completely, System users must download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Detailed Information & Removal Tips Of Win32:ClipBanker-C
Win32:ClipBanker-C is another Trojan infection that enters inside the Windows System with several malicious purposes. Being an invasive and intrusive malware, it is capable to deliver the destructive payload and disable the Windows Registry Editor as well as Task Manager by exploiting System vulnerabilities. It attempts to connect System user to several malicious domain so that it can download several files. It is capable to infect more and more System files and install several dangerous parasites on users PC. After penetrating inside the machine, it do series of malevolent activities, some of them are as follows :
- Win32:ClipBanker-C disables execution of Task Manager, Start menu, Windows Registry Editor etc.
- Highly consumes Computer resources which as a result slows down overall performance speed.
- Ruin System as well as browsing experience.
- Win32:ClipBanker-C opens backdoor and inject several malicious threats inside the PC.
- Take control over the PC and permit hackers to access PC remotely.
- Gathers users all personal data and endangers users privacy etc.
Ways Through Which Win32:ClipBanker-C Spread
With the enhancement in the use of Internet, Win32:ClipBanker-C spread very rapidly. The developers of such a Trojan uses several social engineering tactics and deceptive ways to infect Windows machine but some of the most common channels are as follows :
- Spam emails
- Instant messaging
- P2P file sharing networks
- Bundling method
- Exploit kits
- Hacked or gambling site
- Pirated software, P2P network, infected devices etc.
Steps to Remove Win32:ClipBanker-C
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Win32:ClipBanker-C
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Win32:ClipBanker-C
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Win32:ClipBanker-C and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Win32:ClipBanker-C
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Win32:ClipBanker-C and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Win32:ClipBanker-C. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Win32:ClipBanker-C related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Win32:ClipBanker-C, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Win32:ClipBanker-C Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Win32:ClipBanker-C Running Processes.
- Right Click on Win32:ClipBanker-C and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Win32:ClipBanker-C Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Win32:ClipBanker-C and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Win32:ClipBanker-C Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Win32:ClipBanker-C, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!