|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Wysiwye Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Wysiwye Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||8.4.321255||Trj.Win64.Wysiwye Ransomware.AA|
|Avast-Mobile||5.421657||Variant of Win64/Trojan.Wysiwye Ransomware.B|
|Trustwave||8.4.305||Transponder.Pynix, Incredible Keylogger|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Wysiwye Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Wysiwye Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them ieBay 1.0 , Billiards 8.1.0 , Unclouder 1.0.31 , HeliconFocus 6.2 , Software for Starving Students 2006.01 , BikeGears 3.1.0 , Geometry X 1.8.3 , iChat AV Italian Localization 0.1 , MultideX 1.6 , 4 Elements II 1.0.2 , Boris Continuum Lens Flare 6.0.3 , Aiseesoft Blu-ray to Wii Ripper , Cursed House 2 1.0 , Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can CE 1.0 , QueueSyncDate 2.0.4 , Apple iSoftware Update 1.2.1 , CropIt! 1.0.3 , iEye Captain 18.104.22.168
An Introduction To Wysiwye Ransomware
Wysiwye Ransomware is a type of cryptovirus and was reported recently. It is created by the hackers to serve their wrong motivation. It is very harmful for the computer system and sneak silently into your computer without any consent. This ransomware is very effective and useful for the hackers by which they can easily generate profit. It encrypts your files and lock them to make your files unable to open and read. Your system will also get locked and you will need the decryption key to open your files. This article is illustrating all about the Wysiwye Ransomware. Read the article carefully to get a quick solution of this problem.
How Does Wysiwye Ransomware Enter Into Your System
Wysiwye Ransomware enters via peer to peer file transfer, spoofed email, downloading the software from malicious websites, online ads, social media, unpatched software etc.
Encryption Process Of Wysiwye Ransomware
Wysiwye Ransomware encrypts your files via using the extension and it changes your file name by putting the extension as a suffix. The file name will get changed after adding the extension. The file format which get encrypted by this ransomware are images, documents, video, audio, spreadsheets, power-point and etc. The file format which get encrypted are as .doc, .mp3, .mp4, .xls, .ppt, .pptx, .jpg, .jpeg etc.
What Are The Bad Impacts Of Wysiwye Ransomware
Wysiwye Ransomware is very harmful and it provides various kinds of hazardous environment. Once it locks your files, it will start doing it’s malicious activities. Wysiwye Ransomware make your machine inaccessible and you will be unable to open your files. Because of this reason you can say that it is very harmful and you will need a decryption code to open your files. This means that hackers grab the benefits after locking your files.
They warn you to pay the ransom amount in Bitcoin or USD to get the decryption key. They drop the ransom note on your desktop and give a warning message to alert you to pay this amount within a given deadline. If you will fail to pay the amount, your all files will get deleted by them. But you should never pay the amount because there is no guarantee that you will get back your files. So, it is much better that you should use the data recovery software to recover your all files.
How To Remove Wysiwye Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Wysiwye Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Wysiwye Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Wysiwye Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.