|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] file virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] file virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Ikarus||3.5.307831||[email protected] file virus.AA|
|Ad-Aware||6.804444||Variant of Win64/[email protected] file virus.B|
|Yandex Safebrowsing||8.2.424||Infostealer.Ebod, SecureCleaner|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] file virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] file virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Invisible 1.2.1 , Kingston KNE40 Ethernet Driver 3.3b , Spectaculr , AOL Desktop , Best Test Importer X 1.1 , Screenflick 2.2.17 , 4Media YouTube to iPod Converter , Blue Box Invoices 1.4 , CleanMy2 , iCrop 1.1.1 , Troi Dialog Plug-in 6.1 , 2×2 , Jet Profiler for MySQL 3.0.10 , uAlertMe for iAlertU 1.6 , Rescue Frenzy , PHP Invoice , Print Message w-Attach X 1.0.2 , Eggs Aplenty 1.0
An Introduction To [email protected] file virus
[email protected] file virus is a type of cryptovirus and was reported recently. It is created by the hackers to serve their wrong motivation. It is very harmful for the computer system and sneak silently into your computer without any consent. This ransomware is very effective and useful for the hackers by which they can easily generate profit. It encrypts your files and lock them to make your files unable to open and read. Your system will also get locked and you will need the decryption key to open your files. This article is illustrating all about the [email protected] file virus. Read the article carefully to get a quick solution of this problem.
How Does [email protected] file virus Enter Into Your System
[email protected] file virus enters via peer to peer file transfer, spoofed email, downloading the software from malicious websites, online ads, social media, unpatched software etc.
Encryption Process Of [email protected] file virus
[email protected] file virus encrypts your files via using the extension and it changes your file name by putting the extension as a suffix. The file name will get changed after adding the extension. The file format which get encrypted by this ransomware are images, documents, video, audio, spreadsheets, power-point and etc. The file format which get encrypted are as .doc, .mp3, .mp4, .xls, .ppt, .pptx, .jpg, .jpeg etc.
What Are The Bad Impacts Of [email protected] file virus
[email protected] file virus is very harmful and it provides various kinds of hazardous environment. Once it locks your files, it will start doing it’s malicious activities. [email protected] file virus make your machine inaccessible and you will be unable to open your files. Because of this reason you can say that it is very harmful and you will need a decryption code to open your files. This means that hackers grab the benefits after locking your files.
They warn you to pay the ransom amount in Bitcoin or USD to get the decryption key. They drop the ransom note on your desktop and give a warning message to alert you to pay this amount within a given deadline. If you will fail to pay the amount, your all files will get deleted by them. But you should never pay the amount because there is no guarantee that you will get back your files. So, it is much better that you should use the data recovery software to recover your all files.
A: How To Remove [email protected] file virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill [email protected] file virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the [email protected] file virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall [email protected] file virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] file virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore [email protected] file virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing [email protected] file virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing [email protected] file virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by [email protected] file virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.