|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Kingsoft||8.0.112219||[email protected] Virus.CC|
|StopBadware||2.854534||Variant of Win32/[email protected] Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Small Screen 2.2 , Catwalk Countdown 0.4.22 , ImEdge Blender 0.1.7 , HomeCalc 1.3 , Astro IIDC 4.09.00 , ActiveTcl (Mac) , Net DICTionary 1.2.1 , Disctop Pro 2.6 , Adobe Creative Suite CS6 , UltraEdit 18.104.22.168 , Defense zone 1.7.1 , Justnotes 1.3.3 , Java SE Runtime Environment 8 22.214.171.124 , Tracktion 126.96.36.199 , iMacMemory X 0.8
Know More About [email protected] Virus
Cyber security analysts have reported a new crypto-malware named [email protected] Virus virus which belongs to the family of well-known Ransomware. It was first identified by the security investigators. According to the infected system users, the malware affects their Windows machines by using spam email campaigns. Such malicious email consists a corrupted Microsoft Word file or a link embedded onto it. Although, clicking on such intrusive link or opening the attached harmful file immediately runs the payload of [email protected] Virus on targeted machine in order to perform its nasty activities.
Just like its previous variants, the malware mapped the data stored on infected computer’s hard disk and encrypt them by using a sophisticated AES-256 encryption algorithm. This newly discovered variant employs the same working algorithm as its predecessors. The hackers behind [email protected] Virus instruct the victimized computer users to contact the operators of this malware by using email address. It makes the enciphered files completely inaccessible for the victims of this dangerous virus and then offers a decryption tool that can be used to decode the PC files and regain access to them.
Working Principles Of [email protected] Virus
After the attack of this vicious computer virus, one may find that their important system files like audio, texts, video, spreadsheets, presentations, documents, pictures and other data are not rendered. Whenever they attempt to open the files encoded by [email protected] Virus threat, a program window might appear saying that your files are corrupted. However, this PC infection does not damage the Windows computer, but delete the System Restore points and Shadow Volume copies on the machine as well. Hence, deletion of these files can make the restoration of system files absolutely impossible for the affected users without paying the asked ransom money.
What To Do After [email protected] Virus Invasion?
Unfortunately, it is quite important for you to understand that the data encrypted by [email protected] Virus virus is not recoverable without having a private decryption key which is stored in the Command and Control server operated by cyber extortionists. Therefore, to provide a decryptor for the enciphered files to the infected system users, the racketeers behind this ransomware demands a hefty sum of ransom fee. However, you should refrain paying asked ransom money and take immediate action to get rid of [email protected] Virus infection using a powerful anti-malware tool. Meanwhile, to restore enciphered data, you may wish to use backup copies, cloud services or data recovery software.
Remove [email protected] Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.