|Ransom.Gogalocker is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by Ransom.Gogalocker are TROJ_FAYKDOBE.A, Trojan.Bladabindi, Troj/Agent-WXL, Trojan.Gen.3, W32.Werle, Dinkdink, Trojan.Sirefef.N, Trojan-Dropper.Agent.ctu, LoudMarketing.Bridge/WinFavorite, Trojan.Agent.aymu|
|Related spyware SystemChecker, Etlrlws Toolbar, Rogue.SpywareStop, Ydky9kv.exe, Trojan.Win32.Sasfis.bbnf, Shazaa, Wintective, Trojan-PSW.Win32.Delf.gci, Mkrndofl Toolbar, WinXDefender, SearchTerms, Spyware.WinFavorites|
|Windows Error caused by Ransom.Gogalocker are – 0x80244022 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_SERVICE_UNAVAIL Same as HTTP status 503 – the service is temporarily overloaded., 0x80240025 WU_E_USER_ACCESS_DISABLED Group Policy settings prevented access to Windows Update., 0x80240036 WU_E_INVALID_OPERATION The object’s current state did not allow the operation., 0x80248017 WU_E_DS_TABLESESSIONMISMATCH A table was not closed because it is not associated with the session., 0x8024600B WU_E_DM_CONTENTCHANGED A download must be restarted because the update content changed in a new revision., 0x00000101, 0x0000007C, 0x80242014 WU_E_UH_POSTREBOOTSTILLPENDING The post-reboot operation for the update is still in progress., 0x8024000C WU_E_NOOP No operation was required., 0x80249003 WU_E_INVENTORY_RESULT_UPLOAD_FAILED Failed to upload inventory result to the server., 0x0000000F|
|Ransom.Gogalocker infects these windows .dll files gpapi.dll, dpvacm.dll, WLanConn.dll, StandardFX_Plugin.dll, vsswmi.dll, wmadmoe.dll, PhotoLibraryDatabase.dll, lzexpand.dll, hpzc3w71.dll, iisreqs.dll, sstpsvc.dll, comrepl.dll, DevicePairing.dll, api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l1-1-0.dll|
Ransom.Gogalocker may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them iota-calc 1.6.8 , Desktop Groups 1.5.2 , MConvert 6.3 , QuickDownload 1.0 , OS8 Internet Address Detector 1.0.2 , Apple Remote Desktop Dashboard Widget , Power Windows 2.4.5 , Window Tiles 0.75 , WorldTimes 1.2.2 , Bitrate Pro Widget 2.1 , Capture One Express 7 , iTranslate 1.1.2 , Epocrates 3.1 , midiO 1.3 , CoinBar 1.0 , Smultron 6.0.10
Remove Ransom.Gogalocker Completely From Your Computer
Introduction To Ransom.Gogalocker
Ransom.Gogalocker is reported by team of security analyst as a worst Trojan infection. It leads to the increase of CPU load and browser becomes unresponsive. This type of Trojan infection is specifically designed and created by the team of cyber criminals with wrong intention. It has been crafted in such a way that it can compromise almost all System executing on Windows OS such as Windows Vista, Server, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10.
Ransom.Gogalocker – Deceptive Trick To Enter Into System
Ransom.Gogalocker is very annoying and creates various types of losses in you PC. It generally attack by the spam emails, shareware, suspicious websites, third party programs, drive by downloads, installing pirated software, Facebook spam message and so on. Once penetrate into the system, it controls the internet connection and change the DNS settings It prohibits user to surf popular websites.
Annoying Effects Of Ransom.Gogalocker
Ransom.Gogalocker connect to the remote server automatically and download various kinds of other threats on the system. It steals your personal data such as banking details and provide the benefits to hackers. The hackers get remote access and watch you all online activities.
Common Symptoms Of Ransom.Gogalocker
- You will get different kinds of pop-up ads and alert message.
- Your computer will run slowly. After slowing down the machine, it runs at peak level for long duration and cause severe damage and increase electricity bill.
- The antivirus and firewall protection start to stop working.
- Multiple redirects takes place to third party websites.
- It changes the default browser homepage, other browser settings and search engine.
- Some applications won’t start.
- Files get encrypted or removed.
- Internet connection get fail or run slowly.
- The system starts to act on its own without any permission.
The Preventive Measures From Ransom.Gogalocker
- Read the EULA carefully before installing the Software.
- Use updated antivirus to scan the computer regularly.
- Use strong password to fill online form.
- Keep Windows updated
Ransom.Gogalocker is really very harmful virus for the system. Your PC requires urgent protection from this trojan virus. So, you can follow the instruction given below to remove Ransom.Gogalocker completely from your computer.
How to Remove Ransom.Gogalocker from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Ransom.Gogalocker from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Ransom.Gogalocker using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Ransom.Gogalocker
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Ransom.Gogalocker.
Step3: How to Uninstall Ransom.Gogalocker from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Ransom.Gogalocker and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Ransom.Gogalocker and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Ransom.Gogalocker and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Ransom.Gogalocker and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Ransom.Gogalocker Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Ransom.Gogalocker to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Ransom.Gogalocker named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Ransom.Gogalocker entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Ransom.Gogalocker, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.