|TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys are Zbot.ANQ, Sefbov.E, Virus.VBInject.gen!JP, Juntador Trojan, Trojan.Spy.Bancos.AIR, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.Magania.ecvw, Trojan.Agent.atkm, Ada, W32.Galil.C, Vundo.V, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Wauchos.A, Trojan.AntiSpyCheck, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Carberp.AF|
|Related spyware SysDefender, Rogue.SpyDestroy Pro, MessengerPlus, Spyware.Keylogger, SongSpy, Internet Spy, W32/Pinkslipbot.gen.w, OverPro, Infostealer.Ebod, SpyGatorPro|
|Windows Error caused by TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys are – 0x0000006B, 0x8024A002 WU_E_AU_NONLEGACYSERVER The old version of the Automatic Updates client has stopped because the WSUS server has been upgraded., 0x80244003 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_GENERATE Same as SOAPCLIENT_GENERATE_ERROR – SOAP client failed to generate the request., 0x00000113, 0x00000059, 0x0000004E, 0x80247002 WU_E_OL_NEWCLIENT_REQUIRED An operation could not be completed because the scan package requires a greater version of the Windows Update Agent., 0x80248004 WU_E_DS_TABLEINCORRECT The data store contains a table with unexpected columns., 0x00000043|
|TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys infects these windows .dll files secproc_ssp.dll, System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll, dsdmoprp.dll, wdiasqmmodule.dll, mcglidhostobj.dll, msnetobj.dll, cscsvc.dll, dpmodemx.dll, corpol.dll, vwipxspx.dll, mfAACEnc.dll, mprddm.dll, System.IdentityModel.Selectors.ni.dll|
TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Text Bucket 2.0.0 , Nimbus 1.2 , Construction-Simulator 2012 1.0 , IP Locator 1.6.2 , Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter , Power Additions Lite for OSX 1.0b3 , Boxshot , AccountEdge Pro 2014 , coras 1.4 , Equation Calculator 1.1 , MacShogi 0.2.32 , Alien Assault 2.0 , Iridient Developer v2.3.4 , DHG-FreeFireBird 2.0.1 , MacSwear 1.0
How Can One Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys From PC
Everything was fine till last night. Today as I opened my PC I got an alert message to update Adobe Reader. As it is an application which I use frequently therefore I accepted the terms and condition to update it in a hurry. But suddenly I came to notice that TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys has also get installed in my PC due to the fake update done by me. I was alerted by my antivirus program about its entry, but it was not able to trace its location. TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys is now creating problems for me to work properly. Someone please help me to come out of this situation.
Threat Summary Of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys
|Symptoms||Generates unwanted search results, pop-ups ad, makes certain applications inaccessible|
|Distribution Channel||Spam email messages|
Concise Explanation Of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys
TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys is an unwanted program which belongs to the family of trojan that capable to alters your browsing experience by generating some unwanted and irrelevant search results, increases traffic to some advertisements sites by which it earns for its developer on the basis of pay-per-click. The family bombarded by TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys performs different functions such as downloading updates which are generally fake updates which help the trojan to add more dangerous malware to your computer.
TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys is developed using some potential algorithm which makes it difficult for your antivirus to detect and remove it easily. If it manages to persist for a long duration in your PC it can corrupt some program files which can make certain application inaccessible. It may also register a new entry in your Window’s registry using which it will automatically initiate itself each time you reboot your system. It is also capable of stealing your personal data like user id, password, banking details and many more. As it increases the utilization of CPU by downloading junk files which covers all the remaining memory of the computer results in system hang or collapse.
How TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys Enters Your PC?
TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys enters into your PC at the time you open an attachment to an spam email. Spam email makes you aggressive and anxious to know about the underlying information in the mail, if you get tricked by the trojan to open the attachment your system will soon be injected by TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys. It may also intrude into your PC at the time of downloading updates of some software from the sites which don’t have good reputation.
How to Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.