Are files locked? Unable to access your files? Are locked files asking for money to open them? Do files have weird extension name at their end? Then it is sad but your PC is infected with [email protected] Ransomware which is a stubborn malware. In order to remove it completely and effectively, read the following passage carefully.
[email protected] Ransomware is highly risky computer infection which is termed as ransomware. According to malware analysts, ransomware are those computer infection whose intention is to extort money from innocent computer users for the sake of their files. Ransomware is too able to cause severe damages to your system. All the data that are stored on the compromised system will be put at risk. They can be easily encrypted by ransomware anytime unless it is specified for some files and documents. Needless to say, being a ransomware can make all your files unusable by encrypting them all at a time. The moment it is activated on your system, it scans the entire hard drive for files. It also at the same time drops many malicious files on the system. Encryption process then begins slowly. Files are encrypted at a slow pace not all at a time so that PC user do not notice its existence.
On completing encryption process, files are appended with a strange file extension which is “.locked” extension present at the end of every encrypted file. This pesky threat is very troublesome. Locked files cannot be accessed by PC users until they pay money to get decryption key to unlock files. Along with encryption, ransom note is placed on the desktop which contains all the necessary information related to payment. Hackers demand hefty amount of money which is not easy to pay and has to be paid in bitcoin cryptocurrency mode only. Hackers also threaten victims that ignoring this message can cos you to lose your important files.
In the presence of [email protected] Ransomware, system performance and speed is badly affected. What's more worse, it breaches system network and tamper with DNS settings. Ransomware creates many loopholes inside the system which acts as doorway for many harmful viruses and programs. It damages almost all the important system files and deletes shadow volume copies. Therefore, you must remove [email protected] Ransomware from your PC quickly as possible before it completely corrupts operating system.
How To Remove [email protected] Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.