"Are you facing problems related to your computer's performance and speed? Is computer becoming very slow? Is your antivirus program constantly showing Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I detected on your PC meesage? Then it is obvious that your computer is infected with malware. Read to passage below to know how to delete vicious computer infection".
Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I is deemed as trojan virus which enters your system without your approval. It easily assaults Windows based computer system. This trojan virus is released by cyber crooks in order to disrupt user's activities and damage system. It is a notorious virus which leads to data corruption and damage and has bad impact on the computer system. When it arrives on your computer system, you will start noticing unwanted changes and lost of unusual things on your computer. It is very good at hiding itself in the corners of the compromised system and remain there for long time.
Despite being detected and removed by already installed antivirus program on your system, it is not removed properly. Some of its remaining is still present in the system. That is why antivirus constantly pop-up malware detected message on your screen. All its malicious files remain hidden in the bottom even after deep scanning performed by antimalware programs. This can be due to outdated anti-malware or Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I might have disabled all your security based programs for its existence into the system. Trojan virus is a silent sneaker and enters your system without asking your approval.
Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I activates its malicious tasks on every start-up of computer system. In this way, it does not have to ask permission and so runs its processes in the background. You will not realize and it would have corrupted more than half of your system and data. There are number of ways through which it can enter your system. Some of them are spam emails, free downloads, infected media devices, online games and so on. When trojan virus arrive son your computer, unwanted changes are made which result in abnormal functioning of the infected PC. It further causes system damage and data corruption. This vicious threat allocates memory space and system resources resulting dull performance of computer. Computer is soon made sluggish which is little difficult to handle. The only solution is the removal of Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I from the infected system.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Bitcoinminer.I, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!