|SnatchLoader is a Trojan|
|Trojan Dropped by SnatchLoader are Trojan-PWS.Tanspy, Packed.Generic.350, Trojan.Necurs.gen!A, Dedler, Trojan:Win32/Urelas.C, Spy.Banker.hhs, Win32/Virut.BM, Trojan.Downloader.Spycos.T, Riern.H, Trojan.Immbesq.B!inf, Virus.Obfuscator.ZU, Mal/Katusha-F|
|Related spyware XP Antivirus Protection, Relevancy, MediaPipe/MovieLand, Enqvwkp Toolbar, SpyWarp, AlphaWipe, AntiSpyware 2009, DoctorVaccine, User Logger, PCPrivacyTool, Fake Survey, SpyiBlock|
|Windows Error caused by SnatchLoader are – 0x8024E002 WU_E_EE_INVALID_EXPRESSION An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because an expression was invalid., 0x80248007 WU_E_DS_NODATA The information requested is not in the data store., 0x000000C8, 0x80240019 WU_E_EXCLUSIVE_INSTALL_CONFLICT An exclusive update cannot be installed with other updates at the same time., 0x8024EFFF WU_E_EE_UNEXPECTED There was an expression evaluator error not covered by another WU_E_EE_* error code., 0x80242013 WU_E_UH_BADCBSPACKAGEID The update metadata contains an invalid CBS package identifier., 0x8024801C WU_E_DS_RESETREQUIRED The data store requires a session reset; release the session and retry with a new session., Error 0x80240020, 0x80249004 WU_E_INVENTORY_UNEXPECTED There was an inventory error not covered by another error code., 0xf0819CBS_E_DUPLICATE_UPDATENAME update name is duplicated in package.|
|SnatchLoader infects these windows .dll files WMM2FXA.dll, hpotscld.dll, msdarem.dll, MSTTSCommon.dll, Regasm.resources.dll, agt0c0a.dll, System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.ni.dll, Win32_Tpm.dll, kbda1.dll, dx7vb.dll, peverify.dll, ep0icd0.dll|
SnatchLoader may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Notsu 1.2.2 , YP Image 1.0.1 , Rolling Marbles 1.0.5 , Mystic Emporium 1.0 , Mr. Tides 4.3.0 , PDFWebX 0.1 , Yelp 5.6.0 , fixPrivilegies 1.0 , ManyCams 1.1 , Final Cut Pro , Data Loom 1.1 , Hiragana & Katakana 1.0.7 , Samba 4.2.0 , ViVE MPEG to iPhone Converter
SnatchLoader : How To Delete? (Trojan Removal)
Technical Details On SnatchLoader
- Name: SnatchLoader
- Type: Trojan
- Risk Impact: High
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected Systems: Windows OS
Know More About SnatchLoader
SnatchLoader is a kind of dangerous Trojan infection which is especially designed to attack poorly protected Windows operating system. It often uses masks in order to trick inexperienced computer users into clicking a malicious link and downloading rogue programs or files. The malware has the ability to exploit scripting in the system’s background to download infectious files or programs automatically without asking user’s permission by just redirected the targeted users to a website which is specifically created to spread notorious viruses over the Internet. Besides, SnatchLoader is capable of deactivating the weaker anti-virus program that were installed on victim’s machine.
In addition to that, this Trojan can bypass the firewall and often remains undetected on the victimized user’s computer and started its malicious activities in the system’s background. That is why, victims of SnatchLoader malware works unaware of the threat being installed on their device. Furthermore, it has cleverly altered the default configuration settings in compromised machine and modify the registry entries so that the harmful executables of this Trojan runs each and every time when Windows gets started. Meanwhile, manual removal of the malware may be possible, but in case, if the threat is fortified by a nasty rootkit, this infection can mask and bury harmful files and the components in BIOS, Kernel, or MBR.
How Does SnatchLoader Virus Work?
Malicious components and files placed by this malware on your computer may be renamed as a legitimate elements of installed operating system. As a result, SnatchLoader mat hook some legitimate processes running on your affected computer to circumvent its vicious activities. Therefore, the chances of deleting the crucial files are always high if you try to remove this Trojan manually from your system. It is strongly recommended to use a professional anti-malware utility to avoid removing important files that may lead to the corruption in hard drive. A powerful anti-malware tool is especially designed to contain an anti-rootkit component that can safely and immediately remove SnatchLoader or its associated components in few simple clicks. So, without wasting any time, you should perform its removal in order to protect your machine from getting damaged by this Trojan severely.
Manual SnatchLoader Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of SnatchLoader
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case SnatchLoader, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove SnatchLoader Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to SnatchLoader infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of SnatchLoader infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove SnatchLoader, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete SnatchLoader
How to View SnatchLoader Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the SnatchLoader related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access SnatchLoader Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by SnatchLoader, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide SnatchLoader Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with SnatchLoader.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide SnatchLoader related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of SnatchLoader related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View SnatchLoader associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by SnatchLoader, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.