|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Happy New Year Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Happy New Year Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||4.4.429159||Trj.Win32.Happy New Year Ransomware.BB|
|PhishLabs||4.832853||Variant of Win32/Trojan.Happy New Year Ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Happy New Year Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Happy New Year Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them OSXPM 2.1.b5p , BurnIn 1.0.1 , Audio Bible Player 1.5 , Dead or Alive 1.0 , UTC Global Clock 3.3.3 , Aqua Globs 1.1 , Instant Backup 1.8 , MiStat , Pennies 1.1.3 , PowerQuote 18.104.22.168 , Irssix 0.7 , LaunchOnTimeService 1.0b , Serial Box v.11.2013 , MacArthur 3.8 , Wunderkit 1.1 , CST2Manage 1.3.5 , FormSnap Junior 1.0 , DownSizer 1.1
All Important Facts That You Must Know About Happy New Year Ransomware
Happy New Year Ransomware is one of the latest and worst member of ransomware family. First of all, it recently appeared and according to the depth analysis of researchers, it is capable to infect almost all System based on Windows Operating System. Doesn’t matter which version of PC you are using because it is capable to infect Windows Vista, Server, Me, XP, Vista, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. Similar to traditional ransomware, this ransomware is also created by the group of cyber criminals to trick more and more System users and earn online revenues from them.
Ways Through Which Happy New Year Ransomware Infect PC
Being a ransomware, Happy New Year Ransomware is mainly delivered to users PC secretly via spam email messages. It is usually delivered into the users System in form of DOCX file embedded with the macro scripts that download and install such a ransomware on users PC. This type of ransomware uses other deceptive tactics to compromise Windows machine including bundling method, torrent downloads, infected devices, pirated software and many more.
Revealing Of Happy New Year Ransomware Attack
As soon as Happy New Year Ransomware proliferates inside the PC, it immediately uses strong AES 256 file encryption algorithm to make users files inaccessible. This ransomware is capable to infect or target almost all users generated content such as audio or video files, images, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. After locking files, it delivers a ransom note on users screen and instructs victims to pay ransom demanded fee in order to decrypt your files. But before paying ransom fee you must know that paying ransom will only encourage cyber hackers to promote their evil intention and they will not deliver you any decryption key. Therefore, you must follow the effective Happy New Year Ransomware removal guide instead of paying the ransom demanded fee.
How To Remove Happy New Year Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Happy New Year Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Happy New Year Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Happy New Year Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.