|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .html File Extension Virus as threat to your computer|
|.html File Extension Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Ikarus||4.0.214134||Trj.Win32..html File Extension Virus.AB|
|AegisLab||8.323419||Variant of Win64/Trojan..html File Extension Virus.A|
|securolytics||3.6.331||WinRAR 2011 Hoax, Opera Hoax|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .html File Extension Virus Completely – Free Download|
.html File Extension Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them iPresent It 2.4.1 , Margrave: The Blacksmith’s Daughter 1.0 , SAT 1.0 , MIO Console 5.6.03.214 , GUidHost 2.4.1 , Jammin\’ Racer 1.5 , SecureDelete Lite 1.2 , Accordance , Run Python Script 0.1 , GData 1.12.0 , Twenty-Four Mountains 1.4.9 , Clipper 1.0 , Emberwind 1.0M
Information Of .html File Extension Virus In Short
.html File Extension Virus is yet another most vicious and dangerous file encryption ransomware that has been designed and created by the vicious cyber hackers to blackmail System users and earn money from them. This variant of ransomware is mainly targets the Windows OS based Systems including Windows Server, XP, Vista, NT, Me, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. Likewise traditional ransomware, it also aims to ruin System experience and extort money from the affected System users.
Transmission Methods Of .html File Extension Virus
Being a part of ransomware, it also enters inside the Windows PC silently using several deceptive techniques but the main source of its infiltration is spam email. The creators or con artists of this ransomware often created several spam messages and sent to users inbox. When users open any spam message or download any dubious attachment then .html File Extension Virus secretly enters inside the PC. Besides, it may also enters inside the System when System users download any cost-free packages, visit any gambling or hacked domain, updates OS through redirected link etc.
Actions Performed By .html File Extension Virus
As soon as .html File Extension Virus enters inside the System, it uses strong and sophisticated algorithm to encrypt almost all kinds of data found in infected System such as audios or videos files, images, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. After locking all files, it prevent the affected System users to access their PC normally and then place a ransom note on System background. Ransom note is just a creation of cyber criminals used to threatens the System users. By displaying ransom note, it’s developers asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee but you should not pay it under any circumstances. To restore files, it is very necessary to delete .html File Extension Virus instantly from infected machine.
How To Remove .html File Extension Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .html File Extension Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .html File Extension Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .html File Extension Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.