|JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO is a Trojan|
|Trojan Dropped by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO are Trojan.Agent.abas, Trojan.Downloader.Demina.A, TrojanSpy:MSIL/Crime.B, Metafisher, Virus.Obfuscator.YI, Mal/Emogen-R, TSPY_ZBOT.SMD, Trojan.Sirefef.BB, Rahack.b, Trojan.Win32.Scar.fzw, WatcHeador Trojan, Maroot|
|Related spyware ISShopBrowser, NetBrowserPro, AdClicker, YazzleSudoku, FunWebProducts, MySpaceIM Monitor Sniffer, SearchTerms, Email Spy Monitor 2009, FindFM Toolbar, Fake.Advance, VirusSchlacht, EScorcher|
|Windows Error caused by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO are – 0x8024200D WU_E_UH_NEEDANOTHERDOWNLOAD The update handler did not install the update because it needs to be downloaded again., 0x80242007 WU_E_UH_INSTALLERHUNG An operation could not be completed because the installer exceeded the time limit., 0x80248FFF WU_E_DS_UNEXPECTED A data store error not covered by another WU_E_DS_* code. , 0xf0823 CBS_E_NEW_SERVICING_STACK_REQUIRED Package needs a newer version of the servicing stack., 0x000000AB, 0x000000A4, 0x8024801B WU_E_DS_SCHEMAMISMATCH The schema of the current data store and the schema of a table in a backup XML document do not match., 0x8024000F WU_E_CYCLE_DETECTED Circular update relationships were detected in the metadata., 0x0000000F|
|JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO infects these windows .dll files wbemdisp.dll, syncui.dll, hpzurw72.dll, usbui.dll, DebugSvc.dll, sppcomapi.dll, acledit.dll, vfwwdm32.dll, migcore.dll, brpinfo.dll, scripto.dll|
JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Learn C# Programming for Beginners 2 , Action Tracker 1.3.1 , osxutils 1.7 , Twitter Landscape 2.2 , Palace of St. Nikolas Icons , CLIDrag 1.0 , Screen Movie Recorder 5.2 , Lime , Adobe Application Manager 220.127.116.11 , FTP iCal Calendars 3.3 , Precip Predictor 1.0 , WebTimer X 2.0 , SVN Notifier 1.0.1 , KeyViewer 1.5 , Lost in the City 2.0 , The Body Journal 1.5 , Kousek 2.0.13 , STAR Mailings 18.104.22.168.0
Kill JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO From PC Using Manual Guide
All Information Of JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO
JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO is a trojan virus which is considered as heuristic detection for computer systems. This vicious computer infection easily infects Windows system that has been designed by cyber criminals in such an analytic way that it penetrates into your PC without your permission. This penetration results in the transfer of crucial information such as IP address, login details, banking details, passwords, credit card and debit cards. A trojan virus infection is so critical that it can easily cause severe corruption issue in the targeted PC. The corruption is so severe that it can leads to loss of system files and important data. Typically, a trojan enters your PC in secret way such that no one notices its arrival on the targeted PC.
JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO is one such deadly virus infection that it may slip into your system in form or either an executable file or some other packed stuff. When it comes in form of executable file, you normally ignore such type of application because you wonder that this application might have some important function on your PC. And when it arrives as free software then you did not notice it and its presence on the system. In both ways, trojan is given an opportunity to stay for longer time on the compromised PC.
Being a silent sneaker, penetration in the computer is silent and secret. You will remain unaware and the virus reaches to its destination folder. The moment JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO is installed on your PC, it starts the destruction right away. However, the most devastating part about this cunning malware infection is that it can operate all kinds of malicious operations into the system and does not even require user’s permission. All the files it run gets executed automatically. These files are run simultaneously with the start of OS. Due to this cunning malware infection, it is very hard to perform all the functions and operations smoothly.
In the presence of the trojan virus, various types of problems start to occur and displays error messages on the screen. Further, JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO conducts malicious activities to damage the OS completely. This decreases the system efficiency and response time that annoys the user most. It can easily disable essential components and running system applications. Hence, what is needed is to remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO soon from your computer else it can lead to serious destruction.
Steps to Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO Running Processes.
- Right Click on JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.SOO, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!